Chapter 3

Alex's POV
___________

It was from my brother it said,

Im coming to see you in a week! SURPRISE!! ♥♥♥ - Mase

I practically screamed and I replied back,

Yayyy! See you then! ♥♥ - Me

I then remember and mentally facepalm,

I NEVER GOT KYLE'S NUMBER, IM SO DUMB!

I sigh and turn off my phone, I start watching the movie.

-SKIP TO MORNING-

I wake up and run to the bathroom throwing up. I think to myself,

'why did we decide to eat so much last night?'

Not too long after I hear what I think is Jordyn throwing up. I groan, why do I make bad decisions all the fudging time?

I finally stop throwing up around 30 minutes later and walk into where Jordyn is still throwing up. I walk over and lift her hair up so she won't get any throw up in it. She finishes throwing up and I walk over to brush my teeth and so does she. I brush my teeth for an extra long time, I feel so fat and bloated. After I'm done I go on my phone for a while.

I check the time and it's almost 2PM it was about 2 hours later and I was getting kinda hungry but I I'm not gonna eat, I have eaten enough for about 2 days. I change into a pair of ripped jeans and a t-shirt with a flannel around my waist and white converse. (A/N outfit above) I look in the mirror and think it's good enough, I grab my phone and skateboard this time and start heading to Starbucks after telling the Head Master.

I get to Starbucks and go to order and see someone familiar,

"Hey Alex!" He says and that's when I remember,

"Hey Kyle, I didn't know you worked here!"

"Yes I do, and what would you like to order, clumsy one?"

"Ummm, one iced caramel macchiato please!"

"Coming right up!" I go to a table and wait for my order while I go on my phone and check my messages and it's from Jordyn

Bitch where are you? Im worried! - MY BESTIEEE♥♥

(A/N, yes thats Alex's contact name for Jordyn, deal with it)

And I replied with

Wow, glad you care about me but don't get your panties in a twist I'm just at Starbucks! - Me

My phone buzzed

And you didn't invite me?!! - MY BESTIEEE♥♥

Well you were sleeping - Me

You could've left a note - MY BESTIEEE♥♥

Well my bad but I gtg see you later - Me

Byeee - MY BESTIEEE♥♥

I decide not to respond and see my drink coming and Kyle came over and sat across from me.

"So clumsy what are you doing later today?" He asks me while smirking

"I have a name and I'm probably gonna just go umm.... home?" I didn't wanna say Rehab so I just said home but now that I think about it I might have said it like a question.

"Oh well, we should hang out later." I don't think he noticed me say it in a questioning tone and he got up and walked away.

"Wait but-" He cut me off.

"Don't worry!" He says and winks, then he walks back behind the counter I just rolled my eyes, that dimwit forgot that we didn't exchange numbers.

_____

I walk in the room Jordyn and I share and fall, she jumped on me!

"JORDYN WATCH OUT FOR MY DRINK!!! MY PRECIOUS BABY!!!" She laughs and then gets off me.

"Sorry I just missed you, you left me for like 3 hours!" She says and looks at my drink.

"What's that written on the cup?" She asks and I look at it, it said,

To clumsy girl
*insert phone number*

OMG HE GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER WHAT THE HECKKKK!!!
I reach for the phone in my pocket and text the number written on my cup,

Hey is this Kyle the douchebag or did he give me a wrong number? - Me

If it was really Kyle he wouldn't respond right away because he was still at work.

'Edited'