Chapter 5

Alex's POV
___________

I rush around the room in this horrible Rehab place cleaning up, it is currently a week later and my brothers coming over.

He can be here any minute and I don't even have this place cleaned up, I know it sounds weird but I forgot he was coming until he texted me that he landed and is on his way here.

I hear a knock on my door and then mentally curse to myself, I have been doing that a lot lately, and I mean a lot! I open the door,

"Hey Alex!" He says while hugging me.

"Hey Mase" I say while hugging him back.

"You're never going to grow out of that nickname are you?" He asks.

"Nope, you gave me the nickname Alex so I call you Mase instead of Mason!" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Oh hey, before I forget I have a surprise!" Mase says.

"Oh no what is it?" I ask a little worried.

"Drum roll please -" he starts banging on the door as he says that to build the tension,

"Well you and Jordyn should start packing because, I CONVINCED THE HEAD MASTER TO LET YOU TWO GO HOME!!!" I gasp when he finishes speaking.

"Wait Mase I hate you so much!" I say.

"Aww why?" He asks pouting,

"Because your kidding right?" I ask.

"Nope no kidding here!" He smiles in a childish way. I scream and jump on him, he tumbles backwards a little but then pulls up his posture to hold me up and hug me back.

"Oh my god! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I scream.

"No problem young one." He says.

"Hey I'm only 30 minutes younger!" I pout

"Yeah well those were the best 30 minutes of my life!" He says while smirking.

I punch him in the gut and knee him where the sun don't shine and jump off him.

"I'm texting Jordyn now!" I say while pushing him out of the room and close the door and lock it.

"Hey I was just kidding Alex! Let me in! Pweaseeeeeeee." He says 'Please' in a baby voice, I can practically see him doing his puppy dog eyes in my head, he knows that I can never say no but I'm not gonna fall for it again.

"Nope, sorry bye." I say.

"B-But Awexxxx." He says.

"STOP WITH THE BABY TALK AND PUPPY DOG EYES!" I yell

"No thank you!" He says, I groan and fall on the bed and just go on my phone ignoring him, I text Jordyn,

Hey gurlll guess what! - Me

What is it I'm eating froyo! - MY BESTIEEE♥♥

Well you need to come pack your bags or we are leaving you! - Me

Wait what? - MY BESTIEEE♥♥

WE ARE GOING HOME BABAY!!!!! - Me

OMG YAYYYY!! IM ON MY WAY NOW!!! - MY BESTIEEE♥♥

Jordyn's POV
______________

Oh my god! When I get the text messages about going home I forget all about the froyo that I was probably never going to finish without throwing it back up and I just grab my skateboard and quickly skate back to Rehab!

When I get there I see Mason sitting outside of our room with the puppy dog eyes on and I just ignore it and barge inside and hear,

"MASON I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN!!!" Alex had her back turned and she was packing, I wonder why Mase isn't allowed in, I ignore it and jump and Alex's back screaming.

"OH MY GOD JORDYN ITS JUST YOU, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A FUDGING HEART ATTACK!!!!" She yells and I just laugh,

"WE ARE LEAVING THIS RATCHET PLACE WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!!" I scream.

"YAAS GURL WE ARE GOING HOME!" We both start dancing around the room once I get off her back and start packing.

'Edited'