EPILOGUE!

Tyler's POV
____________

"Babe can we talk?" I hear my beautiful wife say.

"Everything alright babe?" I ask looking at her worried.

She nods and sits on the couch. She had something behind her back and I sit down next to her. She turns to face me and takes a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." She says pulling the pregnancy test from behind her back.

I read it and see the plus sign. I smile and pick her up. She giggles and I spin her around, lifting her in the air.

"Careful with the baby!" She yells jokingly.

"Sorry." I say setting her down and putting my hands up in surrender.

"It's all good." She says and laughs. I chuckle and sit next to her.

I take a deep breath and turn so I'm facing her.

"This is exciting, but what if I am not a good father? What if I fail to take care of my child? What if-"

"Stop with the 'what if's', you will be a great father and don't you dare tell yourself otherwise or let anyone else tell you that." Alex interrupts me and I smile and kiss her forehead.

"We have to tell everyone!" I yell smiling and running around the living room.

"When?" Alex asks.

"Now!" I say.

"Okay, you do that, I need to go to the bathroom." Alex says and I nod.

I pull out my phone and text the groupchat that we created in highschool.

EVERYONE MEET AT OUR HOUSE NOW! - Tyler

ON MY WAY! IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!? - Jordyn

EVERYONE IS FINE I WILL EXPLAIN ONCE EVERYONE GETS HERE! HURRY UP EVERYONE! - Tyler

COMING RN - Brandon

Same ^ - Justen

On my way bro bro - Skylar

Read by Kyle and 5 others

_

_______________________________________

"Alex everyone is on their way! Are you alright in there?"I yell so Alex could here across the house.

"Yeah I'm fine! Give me a second." She yells back.

I lounge back on the couch and wait for everyone to get here.

Jordyn's POV
______________

I hear my phone bing and it lights up. I pick my phone up and see it's a text from the groupchat. I open the conversation and see a text from Tyler,

EVERYONE MEET AT OUR HOUSE NOW! - Tyler

I look at it confused and gets worried. Is everyone okay?

I quickly stand up and put my shoes on and grab my keys. My boyfriend is at work so I don't need to tell him that I'm leaving.

ON MY WAY! IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!? - Jordyn

I get in my car and start the car. I start driving and hear my phone bing again. I ask Siri to read the text for me.