Chapter 24

Alex's POV
____________

It is now lunch and I go to our table sitting next to Jordyn and Skylar. Tyler, or Brandon aren't here yet. I sit there talking to Jordyn and Skylar.

I hear all conversations in the cafeteria stop and I look up and see Tyler, and Brandon walk in the cafeteria. I roll my eyes when I look at all the girls staring at them.

"Tyler sit over here!" I hear one girl yell.

"No Tyler sit here!" Another yells.

"Fuck Tyler, where is Mason he is way better!" Another girl yells.

"I agree wih her." A girl states. I roll my eyes and block them out. Tyler nor Mason need their ego boosted anymore than it already has. I go on my phone amd text Justen.

Hey where are you? I need saving! Send help! - Me

Lol, I am almost out of class, I will see you soon. - Justen

What class? - Me

ELA with mrs. whatever her name is. - Justen.

Good saving, I am coming right now! - Me

What happened that was so bad that you would rather come with me? - Justen

I will tell you later, bye see you soon! - Me

Bye♥ - Justen

I quickly say bye get up and practically run to the ELA class.

Justen has the same teacher as me because the only other ELA teacher is a guy so I know exactly where to go.

I speed walk to the classroom and finally get there. I open the door and see the only one left in the class is Justen. I look at the teacher and she is grading papers. I walk over to Justen who is writing something.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Finishing my homework, I wasn't really hungry." Justen shrugs.

"Oh, that's smart." I say.

"Why are you here and not eating?" Justen asks.

"I wasn't really hungry." I say, which isn't really a lie. I am just never hungry.

"Why did you need saving?" He asked.

"Tyler, horny girls." I say.

"Oh." He says laughing. I smile.

"Yeah horny girls with Tyler, it doesn't end well." He says.

"No, no it doesn't. Especially when they are also talking about my brother." I say cringing.

"Have you ever heard things coming from Mason's room?" Justen asks trying to scare me for life.

"Gross shut up!" I say playfully punching him and covering my ears.

"Okay, fine but next time you hear things join in." He says winking. I cold tell he was joking though.

"Oh my god gross! I would never ever ever! Not in a billion years! That's nasty!" I say covering my ears again.

"I was just kidding." He says chuckling.

"No dipshit." I mumble.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say shrugging.

"I know you said something." He says smiling.

"I have no idea what you mean. I said nothing!" I say.