Chapter 25

Alex's POV
____________

I was just in bed when my door flung open.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT AT SCHOOL, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!? ARE YOU OKAY?!?" An angry Mason yells limping into my room.

"Yeah I'm fine just in a little pain, and I am not at school because the school nurse sent me home, and I will not tell you what happened." I say looking at him.

"Why will you not tell me?" He asks confused sitting on my bed with me.

"Because you will get all over protective brother and I really don't need that right now." I say.

"Just tell me please!" He says.

"Will you go over protective brother mode on me?" I ask.

"Was it really that bad?" He sighs and I nod.

"Let me guess, it had something to do with Christian." Mason says. I nod and he looks at me sympathetically.

"Okay tell me what happened and I promise I will not go over protective brother mode at the moment you tell me." He says holding up his pinky. I lock my pinky around his and we kiss our thumbs to seal the promise.

"Okay now tell me." He says.

I then tell him the story of what happened and he looks a little annoyed after but I can tell he is trying to keep the promise.

"That's all?" He asks and I nod.

"Wow, are you sure your okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine my side just hurts a bit." I say.

"Can I look at it?" He asks and I nod.

He lifts up my shirt just enough to wear he can see it but not showing anything else. I look down and see my side all purple and blue.

"Wow Alex, that is bad." He says.

"Yeah it hurts when I move a lot." I say.

"You're very brave." He says putting my shirt back down.

"Thanks bro, it's hard." I say.

"No problem squirt, I love you." He says and hugs me being careful not to hurt me. I hug him back.

"I love you too Mase." I say. We let go of the hug and then Mase puts on a Disney movie. We watch the movie Lilo and Stitch until I end up falling asleep.

----------

I wake up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Mason.

"Come on Alex you are going to be late for school!" Mason says but practically yells.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake, geez!" I say getting up. I look at him.

"Well, get up!" He yells. I get up and slap him.

"Hey what was that for?" He whines holding his cheek where I slapped him.

"That's for waking me up!" I say and go to my closet.

I pick out an outfit and quickly slip it on. I put on my paper airplane necklace and grey high tops. I also put on earrings and a bracelet. ((AN outfit:

 ((AN outfit: