Chapter 29

Alex's POV
___________

The bell rings signaling that it's time for lunch.

I still can't get over what Kyle did for me in class.

I show Kyle where the cafeteria is at and we walk over to my usual lunch table. I sit down with him and for once I am the first one there.

Jordyn is usual the first, surprisingly since she is always the one late. Jordyn comes in the cafeteria and sits at the table.

She greets Kyle and I and then we start a conversation. Justen comes in and so does Skylar. They sit at our table.

"Kyle this is Justen and Skylar." I say and point to them. They greet each other and they join in on our original conversation.

"Wait where is Brandon and Tyler?" I suddenly ask.

"I don't know, Tyler was in my class, don't know about Brandon though, last I saw him was before school started today." Justen replies.

"That's weird, usually their here by now but knowing Tyler he is probably fucking some girl." I say a little pissed off.

"I like pissed Alex." Justen smiles.

I stomp on his foot underneath the table and he winces.

"Ow what the fuck?" He yells dramatically.

"Don't mess with me." I say.

"I remember when we first met." Kyle smiles.

"And how was that?" Skylar asks.

"I already told you guys." I say.

"Well I want to hear how Kyle thought of that experience." Skylar says.

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah Kyle, continue." I say.

"Well I was walking down the street when something bumps into me. I look down and see a very attractive girl on the ground. I start freaking out in the inside. Then she says sorry I then start freaking out more saying it was my fault and saying I wasn't paying attention. Then it all took a very weird turn and she looked like she was getting annoyed and mad. She was saying that how it was all my fault and she shouldn't be the one saying sorry. I start feeling really bad and I start stuttering saying sorry again. I remember she was on the ground so I ask if she needed help up. She kinda dozes off and doesn't respond so I ask if she was alright and I start getting worried that I actually hurt her. Once she is out of her doze I repeat what I said. She blushes and it was really cute but she tried to hide it-" Kyle says and I start blushing.

He looks at me and smiles and then continues the story.

"I offer her a hand to help her up and she slaps it away. I get really embarrassed because she gets up herself instead of me helping her. I remember thinking that I really messed up and I was hated by a girl I didn't even know the name of. She then starts saying how she is independent and not crippled. I start getting embarrassed again and then start saying sorry. She then says it was fine and we exchange names. I then hear laughing behind the girl I just figured out the name of. She closes her eyes in frustration and embarrassment and looks behind her. I follow her eyes and see another pretty girl behind Alex. Her face was bright red and you could definitely tell she was trying not to laugh but finally gave up and laughed. I then get really embarrassed and feel my face heating up when she says that she ships Alex and I and our ship name was #ANLE, now that I am thinking of it. What type of name is Anle?" He asks looking at Jordyn.

"I don't know, first thing that came to mind." Jordyn responds shrugging. We all start laughing.

"Well anyways, Alex said that she shoud go and grabs her penny board and walks over to her friend which I soon was told the name was Jordyn. I heard Alex mumble something to Jordyn and then they both get on their penny boards and skated away. I was walking home when I realized I didn't get Alex's number and I hit myself in the face." Kyle finishes.

(All of that was in Chapter 1!)

"Aww that's the cutest story ever told!" Skylar gushes.

"Love at first sight." Jordyn smiles.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah lovebirds, but now seriously where is Tyler and Brandon, I am actually starting to get worried now." Justen says looking at all of us.

"I don't know." I shrug. I pull out my phone and text the group chat.

Where the fuck are you guys?!? - Me

Justen, Jordyn and Skylar's phones buzz and they pull them out. They start laughing.

"Really Alex was that necessary?" Skylar says looking up at me.

"Yup." I say.

"What?" Kyle asks confused. I show him the text and he starts laughing.

"Kyle what's your number so I could add you to the group chat?" Skylar asks.

"I will just add him and then you can get his number by that." I say.

"Okay." She replies. I add Kyle to the group chat.

Yeah guys seriously where the heck are you? - MY BESTIEE❤❤

Agreeing with Alex and Jordyn, where are you guys? - Sky

Yeah agreed. - Justen

You added Kyle to the group

Who are you guys talking about? Stop blowing up my phone! - Mase

We are talking about Brandon and Tyler! - Me

Oh, are they not there? - Mase

What do you think Mase? Or are you really that dumb. - Me

Rude. - Mase

Well that's what you get when you ask dumb questions. - Me

The bell rings for the next class. I get up and walk to my next class with Kyle.