Chapter 35

Alex's POV
___________

It's almost summer break! I stare at the clock 30 more seconds left. It's so close! Then everyone started chanting.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1!"

Everyone yelled and we all threw our papers in the air.

(A/N lol just me or did anyone else think of the part in Highschool Musical 2 in the beginning when they are all waiting for summer break, no just me? K)

Tyler came over to me and put his arm over my shoulder.

"This will be the best summer ever!" He says and looks at me.

"Agreed!" I reply.

I look around at everyone and see girls still looking at me with evil glares. They need to get over it. They shoud obviously have gotten used to this now. Jordyn and Skylar come over to us and start jumping up and down.

"We need to steal her from you for a sec!" They say and pull me away. I look back at Tyler and see him with an amused look in his face and I roll my eyes.

"When are we going to the cabin?" Jordyn asks.

"Tomorrow, I think." I say.

"Okay, we have time." Skylar says.

"For what?" I ask.

"To have a sleepover and girls night before we are surrounded by a bunch of guys." Jordyn says and gives me the 'duh' look. I roll my eyes.

"Okay whose place are we going to?" I ask.

"Yours because then we can just leave." Skylar says.

"Okay, I can't promise girls night then." I say.

"Oh well." Skylar says.

"So what do you guys wanna do tonight?" I ask.

"I need to go home and pack and then I will meet at your house and we can discuss there." Skylar says, and Jordyn nods in agreement.

"Hey sis." Mason says and comes next to me.

"Hey, wassup?" I ask.

"Why do I have to have an excuse for hanging out with my amazing sister." Mason says and makes the innocent face.

"You don't but you're Mase which means you do have one, so last chance, wassup?" I ask.

"Fine." Mase sighs.

"Can all of the guys sleepover tonight so we can all go over to the cabin at the same time." Mase continues and then makes a puppy dog face.

"Okay fine but upstairs is girl territory, you guys get the downstairs and then the kitchen is for both." I say.

"Deal, you girls get the rooms and the kitchen and the upstairs bathroom, guys get the living room and the downstairs bathroom and the kitchen." Mase says.

"Exactly." I say.

"Okay then, it's a game plan." He says and I nod.

"Meet you at the house." I say.

"Yeah cya sis, thanks." He replies.

"Yeah your welecome." I say.