Chapter 2: The Castle Beyond The Goblin City

Jareth's POV

Meanwhile, at the Castle Beyond the Goblin City, Jareth is suddenly woken up by the little cries of the new little goblin, Fizzywig, who came running into the throne room. "Oh I'm sorry, your majesty. I just had a nightmare." The little goblin said. Jareth sat comfortably back in his throne and smiled sweetly. "It's quite alright. I have them too." He said. The kingdom was a place that was new and a little scary for Fizzywig. After all, he was just a young little goblin. Just then, Fizzywig's mother came running into the throne room as well. She took him by his little hand. "I apologise about this, your majesty." The little goblin woman said. "Don't worry." Said Jareth. "It's about time for me to wake up my kingdom anyway." He told her.

Jareth put on his grey leather boots and long, black cape. He woke up all of his goblins and immediately sent them to work, though most of them just hung around in the throne room, playing around, blowing darts at the chickens, getting drunk on cider, and being all rowdy. Jareth kept a good lookout on what was going on inside and outside the castle. No intruders... nothing else that interesting was happening either. Could this be a good moment for perhaps a song? "No" Jareth shook his head. "All of the goblins have heard my songs just about a million times." He thought to himself. He just sat boredly on his throne thinking about what he could do.

Just then, Jareth heard a wish being made. "Well?! Off you go!" He shouted to his goblins. The goblins immediately disappeared out of sight to take another baby. Jareth sat alone in his throne room twirling his crystals. Just then, Hoggle ran up to him, out of breath. "Your...Your majesty." Hoggle panted. Jareth stood up. "What is it, Heggle?" Jareth asked. "It's Hoggle!" Hoggle corrected him. "Those...those-" Hoggle stuttered "Yes? Yes? Out with it!" Jareth demanded. "Those mean little fairies gave me a run for my money! I don't think I should spray them anymore!"

Jareth became calm again and giggled at Hoggle. "Alright, Hogbrain. You no longer have the duty of spraying fairies. I'll let you keep an eye on whoever falls into the oubliette... from above. How does that sound?" He asked. "Hoggle! And thank you, your majesty!" Hoggle said as Jareth dismissed him to do his job.

Jareth had loved life in The Castle Beyond The Goblin City, but no matter how hard he tried, Jareth couldn't keep his thoughts off of Sarah. She was the very first and only girl to accomplish his labyrinth and not fall for any of his silly tricks. He, himself couldn't believe that had already been four years ago. He was curious about what she was doing now and wondered how she was doing. Jareth hadn't done this in a while, but he decided to take a peek through his crystal ball. He saw Sarah sitting at her table just reading. Just her appearence made him smile. Her long, dark hair came over her shoulders and her face... her face looked exactly the same as when he saw her last. Jareth definitely recognized it. Sarah may have been older, but her face still had that childlike look from when she was fourteen. "What beauty." Jareth thought.

Jareth smiled again as Sarah's appearence slowly disappeared from the crystal ball. Jareth rolled the crystal across the floor. It turned into it's bubble form and floated off.

Hoggle, Sir Didymus, and Ludo's. POV

Meanwhile, in the forest, Ludo and Sir Didymus decided to take some tree wood and make a campfire. They just decided to chat about their day. "So, Sir Ludo, anything interesting happen today?" Ludo looked at the ground and shook his head. "No." He said sadly in his big, monstress voice. "Me neither, my brother." Sir Didymus replied. Just then, Hoggle joined them. "Sir Hoggle!" Sir Didymus shouted. Ludo gave him a great big hug. "Whoa! Okay! You can put me down now!" Hoggle said, giving him a small hug. Ludo set him down beside them.

Hoggle looked over at everything all around the forest. "Hey! Remember the fun times we had with Sarah around this place?" They both looked up at him. "Why, yes! I remember the Fair maiden very well!" Sir Didymus said happily. "Ludo miss Sarah." Ludo added. "I wonder how the little lady is doing." Hoggle said.