Being Betrayed

Usagi Tsukino was not having the best of days. First, she woke up late and missed breakfeast and got late to school. Her fellow senshi had ignored her the whole day and she got a bad grade in her math test.

Today was definitely a bad day for Usagi, but she still smiled thinking the day would get better. Not knowing that the day would only get worse.

Usagi skipped happily to the Crown Arcade to visit her friend and almost brother, Motoki Furahata. She looked up to the sky and sighed happily thinking about her boyfriend, Mamoru Chiba.

She then realized she was standing infront of the Crown Arcade. She opened the doors and went inside.

She started looking for Motoki. She then saw him in the cleaning the counter. She ran to Motoki.

"Hey Motoki."

Motoki saw her and smiled.

"Hey Usagi-chan do you want your usual."

"No thanks, I just wanted to say hi before leaving to the shrine to see the girls and Mamoru."

"Ok then Usagi-chan would you like a something to drink on the way."

"Yes thanks Motoki."

"Ok then be back in a second."

"Ok Motoki."

He left to get the drink and came back in a minute.

"Here you go Usagi-chan."

"Thanks Motoki see you tomorrow." She said waving bye to him.

If only she knew what she was going to see she wouldn't have left the arcade.