He Knows

Usagi and Zach stood there saying nothing. Usagi thought, "Will he still want to be my friend after I tell him."

Zach stood up and admired Usagi. 'She looks beautiful," he thought to himself.

*imagine Usagi with a ponytail in a park when it's night*

"Well here it goes," Usagi said.

"Okay I'm ready, but let's sit down," Zach said.

They sat down and Zach waited for Usagi to explain. He had many questions.

"Well Zach have you heard about the Sailor Senshi," Usagi said.

"Yeah."

"Well I was a sailor senshi, Sailor Moon."

"You were!!!" Zach said in shock.

Usagi smiled and said," Yeah I was, but now I'm not."

"Why not your so cool and awesome," said Zach.

Usagi blushed at the complement," Well you see my fellow senshi betrayed me saying I wasn't strong enough, I was a klutz, and those things."

"Oh well they're stupid, you're a great senshi. I don't see why anyone would betray you," Zach said.

"Thanks Zach,"said Usagi.

"Question how did you become Sailor Moon, Usagi," said Zach with interest.

"Well, Zach you see I had gone to my room after my mother got me in trouble for getting a bad grade in my english test. I was planning to take a nap, but then a black cat appeared before me. Then it said that I was sailor senshi chosen to protect the world. So I did. I began saving the world with the other senshi. Until that day." Usagi said with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay Usagi like I said they're stupid."

"Thanks Zach," said Usagi sobbing silently.

"Also who's Princess Serenity."

"Oh that well you see 1,000 years ago I was the princess of the moon. I was protected by my senshi and I had a fiance." Usagi said.

"Wait you had a fiance," said Zach feeling kind of jealous.

"Yeah his name was Prince Endymion, he was from Earth. Then when we were in a ball my mother made a evil force came and destroyed us. Her name was Queen Beryl. She was in love with Endymion so because of her jealousy she destroyed my home." Usagi said with sadness.

"Oh well were is he today," said Zach.

"Well he cheated on me with a woman," said Usagi.

"Here we go another stupid one who dares betray you," said Zach with bitterness.

"Zach don't worry everything will be okay."

He sighed," Okay, okay I'll try to calm down, but if I see that bastard. I will make his life hell."

Usagi sighed and hugged him. Zach stopped in shock and he smiled and hugged Usagi.

"So will you still be my friend after this."

"Yes, even if no one seems to be on your side I'll always be there for you."

'Finally, I have a real friend,' Usagi thought happily.