New Kid

The knob turned and ..... the new kid came inside the classroom. Everyone was shocked and surpried. The kid had dark raven black hair, emerald green eyes that sparkled, and pale skin. 

"Studets I will like to present to you Zachary Anderson

"Studets I will like to present to you Zachary Anderson."

Everyone was so quiet that you could literally hear a eraser fall down.

"Well umm Mr. Anderson will you like to say some things about yourself." Ms. Haruna asked kindly.

"Well my names Zachary but, call me Zach, my favorute color is blue, and I love playing video games." He said happily.

Everone was still silent making everything supper awkward.

"Umm well since Zach is a new here he needs a tour guide does anyone volunteer," Ms. Haruna said trying to lift the mood up a little.

Surprisingly, well not really, every girl shot their hands up, except Usagi.

"Umm how about you pick Mr. Anderson," said Ms. Haruna.

Zach nodded and looked around until He just walked up to her and said,"Will you be my guide." was not paying attention and looking out the window, but the reason he looked at her was because of her eyes.

Zach thought that the eyes were the windows to the soul. He now knew that was true. You could see the sadness that lingered in her blue eyes. He just wanted to go straight there and hug her and tell her everything was going to be alright, but he restrained himself from doing so.

He just walked up to her and said,"Will you be my guide."

Usagi was just staring at the window until she heard that voice.

She turned her head and looked at him.

Usagi's eyes widened at seeing him. He reminded her of someone she knew long ago. They just kept staring at each other wondering if they had met.

Until, Ms. Haruna said," Well Usagi what do you say."

"Of course." She said calmly.

Zach smiled and said in a joyful voice," Thank you Usagi I hope we become great friends."

"I hope so too," said Usagi smiling with sincerity.

What they didn't know was that Usagi's future was changing fast.