Endymion vs Edmond and Cresent Moon Knight

The battlefield is filled with silence. Everyone knows the last battle is near.

Saturn and Cosmos stood up silently.

Cosmos wiped her tears and motioned for Rei to call the next apponent.

"Endymion go," Rei smirked knowing that no one could defeat Endymion.

"Then Edmond would you please go," Cosmos asked.

"Of cou....," he tried to reply before being cut off.

"No Sere I need to go," Crescent Moon Kight replied (CMK will be used his name is too long lol).

"I can't let you," she replied.

"Your majesty it can be allowed for CMK to fight too since he  wants pay back," the figure replied.

"I just can't let you," Cosmos cried out.

"Sere believe in me, plus Endymion needs to be taught a lesson," CMK snarled.

Cosmos sighed, "Ok you can go."

CMK nodded and went into the battlefield with Edmond.

"Let the fight begin," the figure shouted.

Immediately the fight began. CMK and Endymion pulled out their swords and began fighting. Edmond threw attacks at him, but they were all dodged gracefully.

The fight kept going and everyone held their breath waiting for something to happen.

"Endymion give up Serenity will never be yours," CMK yelled.

"No she will and we will have Chibiusa," Endymion yelled.

Both swords clashed with each other. Neither of them giving up.

"Not after the way you betrayed us," CMK yelled.

"What do you mean," Endymion said.

"You caused the destruction of Silver Millennium because of your greed and selfishness," he yelled.

"So what Serenity wouldn't give me what I wanted so I decided to take it by force," Endymion yelled angrily before screaming.

The girls and CMK looked at Endymion and saw a sword piercing his stomach.

Endymion fell down to the ground breathing heavily. Edmond and CMK loomed down at him.

"Don't you ever talk abou Sere like that,"CMK replied before stabbung Endymion with his sword.

Endymion smirked and replied, "You know I will come back."

Those were his last words before he disappeared.

The boys stood their silently. Edmond knelt down and grabbed both swords handing the other one to CMK.

They went back to Cosmos and knelt down.

Nothing was said until they were suprised by someone pulling them up for a hug.

"Thank you," Cosmos cried while Rei screamed and fell to her knees.