When We Met

"Ughhhh," yelled a fustrated Rei while smashing stuff into the ground.

The scouts were trying to find a way to get rid of Usagi, the new saioor scouts, and Sir Edmond. Everyone was fustrated because since they didn't have their powers they couldn't fight them.

"Rei calm down. I'm sure we'll find a way to get rid of them soon," Ami said quietly while reading a book.

"SOON SOON I WANT THEM OUT OF THIS WORLD NOW," yelled Rei angrily.

"We all want them out of the picture Rei," said Minako while painting her nails.

"Ugggh your right," said Rei calming down and sitting down by Mamoru.

"Hey so what did you guys think of the new girls," said Makoto.

"I hate them," said Minako. "Espically that Sakura."

"Why?" Asked Makoto.

"Did you see her she looked at me like I was the ugliest thing in the world. I am Minako the Goddess of Love and Beauty," Minako said slammimg her hands in the table.

"Hmmm yeah Ichigo seemed nice but there was something in her eyes that said that she didn't want to be there in class with us," said Ami looking up from her book.

"Yeah," said Makoto.

Makoto wasn't really paying attention at the rest of the conversation. She thought about the day she met Usagi."

*Flashback*

Makoto had left her classroom to eat her lunch. She had heard everyone talking about how she was kicked out of her old school because she beat someone up.

She had gotten at school perfectly fine but that changed when she heard people starting to whidper about her.

She got to a bench and sat down with her lunch. She saw a couple of boys playing baseball. She dighed and looked around.

She then heard a scream and looked up at the sky and saw a baseball coming towards the girl right behind her.

She caught the baseball while breathing heavily.

The boys called for the ball and she threw it to them maybe a little to hard. She then heard the girl mumbling.

She sighed heavily and said, "Oh it's you again.......try to be more careful next time." She turned her head to the side and sat down.

She opened her lunch and she heard the girl gasp at the sight of the food. She got her chipsticks and got a piece of her food when the girl started making sounds when she saw Makoto putting the food close to her mouth.

"Hmmm do you want some," Makoto asked her.

"Really," the girl said jumping over the bench and sitting down.

Makoto nodded and offerd her some of the lunch.

"Oh I shouldn't but it looks so good," the girl said covering her face with one hand and grabbing some food eith the other.

The girl ate and moaned, "This is really good."

"Oh really thanks. This is areally simple dish to make you know," Makoto said surprised.

"No way you made this," said the girl surprised.

Makoto nodded.

"Wow my mom would be surprised I can bearly cook anything at all," the girl said.

Makoto nodded looking at her.

"Oh I like your bag and lunch box," the girl said.

"Oh thanks I found the box in my new house and I made the bag," Makoto said nervously.

"Wow you did this little bag it's so cool," the girl said admiring the little bag.

The girl and Makoto stayed quiet for a while.

"Oh by the way my names Usagi Tsukino."

"Oh my name is Makoto Kino."

"Nice to meet you Mako," Usagi said smiling.

"Yea you too," said Makoto smiling at Usagi smiling.

"Umm Usagi can I ask you something."

"Yeah sure."

"Why aren't you afraid of me," Makoto said nervously.

"Should I be afraid of you Mako," Usagi said innocently.

*End Flashback*

Makoto smiled at the memory. Usagi was the first person to not be afraid of her. She remembered Usagi was the one who encouraged her and cheered her on.

"Mako are you okay," said Rei.

Makoto looked at Rei and the rest and smiled.

"Yeah I'm okay," said Makoto smiling

'Usagi I'm sorry,' thought Makoto to herself.