What's Happening

"Wiseman please step down I don't want to fight you." Cosmos yelled, " My mother loved you. You were her best friend I don't want to have to kill you."

Everyone looked up at Wiseman hoping that Cosmo's words got to him. Sadly, they were wrong.

"SHUT UP," he yelled, "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. I'LL DESTROY EVERYONE OF YOU. STARTING WITH YOU RADIUS."

Wiseman flew quickly over to Radius calling on a attack. CMK seeing this rushed to his father covering him.

Cosmos rushed and attacked Wiseman once he was close enough to them. The rest looked at each other nodding bedore stepping into battle. They each attacked Wiseman while Saturn stayed and put a barrier around King Radius.

"My king please hang on while we fight. We don't want you to get hurt," Saturn spoke kneeling in the ground.

"But Saturn my children are fighting out there. I have to protect them. Please let me out," Radius begged banging his fist on the barrier.

Saturn slowly got up and looked at him with sad eyes, "I'm sorry my King I can't, but don't worry we will protect them."

She then turned around and left leaving Radius standing there to watch.

"Hey Cosmos I think I got a hang in this," Rei yelled while attacking Wiseman.

"Rei don't get distracted," Cosmos yelled avoiding attacks thrown to her.

"Don't worry I......"

Rei stopped. Something was wrong. She couldn't move. What was happening?

"REI WHAT'S WRONG," Mercury yelled.

Before anyone knew what was happening Rei stood in front Mercury.

"REI WHAT ARE YOU DOING," Venus snapped running over to her

Rei stayed still before pushing Mercury to the ground.

"Wha...."

"Die"