I Love You

"USAGI OPEN THE DOOR!" yelled Ichigo from outside.

The weekend had finally came and the group was trying to prepare everything. They were all so excited for some relaxation since on Friday they had a exam on math.

Usagi was right now preparing some food since she didn't everyone to bring something for all of them.

"USAGI I'M WARNING YOU THAT IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN," yelled Ichigo louder.

"BE RIGHT THERE," Usagi said wiping her hands in a towel.

She sighed and walked on the door hearing Ichigo banging the door loudly. She then opened the door quickly, but not before getting knocked down on the floor by Ichigo's fist.

Usagi fell on the floor with a red bump in her forehead.

"Ahhhhhh Ichigo what did you do," yelled Sakura, Makoto, and Motoki.

Zach ran up to Usagi kneeled down and heled her up.

"Are you okay Usagi," he asked worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'll be fine,"said Usagi dizzily while holding her head in one hand.

Zach smiled, "Ok if you say so, but tell me if you get hurt again."

"Okay Zach," said Usagi not noticing the others.

"Awwwwwwwwww," exclaimed everyone minus Zach and Usagi.

"They love each other," Ichigo yelled pointing at them.

Usagi amd Zach blushed bright red at Ichigo's comment. Everyone saw this and they smirked.

"Usagi and Zach sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love them comes marriage, then comes the baby in the carriage," they sang loudly.

"Guys stop it," yelled Usagi and Zach in harmony.

"Awww they even say things together," teased Sakura.

Usagi and Zach blushed harder while everyone surrounded them teasing them.

"Okay guys we have to stop even though this is fun," Motoki said while laughing.

"Fine," everyone muttered silently minus Usagi, Zach, and Motoki said.

"Oh Usagi where do you want me to put these snacks," said Makoto whule Usagi and Zach got up.

"Oh you can put them in the kitchen with the rest of the snack I made," Usagi said leading Makoto to the kitchen.

"What you made something. Usagi are you sure were going to be able to eat the stuff you made. You don't know how to cook do you," Makoto asked nervously.The last time Usagi made something it wasn't even edible to eat

"Oh Mako don't worry I can actually bake and cook. So don't worry," Usagi said smiling.

They walked silently until they got to the kitchen.

"Okay you can put them there," Usagi said pointing to the counter.

"Okay," Makoto said placing the snacks in the counter.

They walked back to the living room where everyone was arguing. They were all rounded up tightly in a circle.

"Hey guys what's the problem," said Usagi loudly.

Ichigo and Zach turned around and said in harmony, "We can't decide what movie to watch."

"Well which one's did you bring Zach," Mako said going over to them with Usagi.

"Well I brought It, Titanic, The Notebook, Percy Jackson: The Lightning Theif, and Monster's University."

"Good movies, I think we should watch It first," said Mako. "Who agrees with me."

Everyone raised their hands except Usagi and Ichigo.

"Hey guys don't you want to watch the movie," Zach said them while putting his hand down.

"N-no I-I mean i-it's just that I-I d-don't like scary m-movies," they both replied shaking in fear.

"Hey guys don't worry everything will be okay plus if you guys watch the movie youll be the first to try my new cake," Makoto whispered in their ears.

"OK well watch the movie." They pushed everyone out of the way, Ichigo got the movie and put it in the DVD while Usagi got the snacks and Mako's cake.

Everyone sat down when Sakura turned the lights off. The movie of course had started out with critic's and everyone got bored waiting for them to stop.

The movie then began. Everyone was watching with intense interest. Except Usagi and Ichigo, they were both eating the cake Mako made. It was so delicious that they didn't pay attention at the movie at first, but when they finushed the cake they saw the creepy clown.

"AHHHHHHHHHH," they yelled. Usagi hugged Zach and Ichigo hugged Sakura.

"Zach I'm scared," Usagi mumbled. She had put her face in Zach's chest while hugging him. Zach was blushing because of this.

"Don't worry Usagi everything will be fine," Zach whispered silently to her.

Usagi lifted her head up slightly and turned to see the movie. "A-are you sure," she whispered to him.

"Yes Usagi would I ever lie to you," he said smiling.

"N-no you wouldn't," she smiled.

They turned back to the movie blushing lightly. Almost at the end of the movie everyone had fallen asleep except Usagi and Zach.

Well Usagi felt that she was about to fall asleep when she suddenly heard someone whisper, "I love you Usagi."