New Sailor Scouts

The girls left the arcade and walked to the park. They went to sit down in in a bench by a fountain.

"Usagi are you sure your okay. We can go back and go beat up that pathetic excuse of a man again," Ichigo said while Sakura nodded her head.

Usagi laughed while saying, "I'm ok girls and I think he got what he deserved already."

Ichigo and Sakura sighed and nodded.

"So Usagi what else is there to do," Ichigo said excidently.

"Well usually, I just like coming to park and hang out by the flower garden," she said.

"Mmm okay then," Ichigo said.

They stayed quiet then Sakura spoke.

"Hey Usagi."

Usagi turned around and said, "Yes."

"Well I wanted to ask you have a boy....."

Sakura was cut of by a explosion in the middle of town.

They stood up and watched.

"Umm girls, I have to go," Usagi said.

Sakura and Ichigo stood there and said, "No were coming with you."

"No, you can't come with me," Usagi said anxiously.

"Why not," said Ichigo.

"Y-you just can't," said Usagi looking at the youma that appeared.

Suddenly, time stopped and two voices spoke, "Ichigo and Sakura Collins you have proved yourselves worthy of becoming Sailor Scouts by defending the princess and we shall unlock your lost memories."

Then two transformation wands appeared. One had the mercury symbol while the other one had the venus symbol.

"Use your powers wisely or we shall take these powers away."

The two voices then disappeared and the girls grabbed the transformaion wands.

"Mercury Star Power Make Up."

"Venus Star Power Make Up."

The girls transforned into Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus.

Usagi stood there shocked until she smiled.

"Cosmic Moon Power Make Up."

Usagi transformed into Sailor Cosmos.

"Come on let's go defeat that youma," Sailor Cosmos yelled.

Sailor Venus and Mercury nodded and they started running to the youma.

When they got there Sailor Cosmos saw Sir Edmond already there.

"Moon Disguise," Usagi said and her cloack covered her face.

"Ok then let's defeat this youma," said Usagi said smirking.

The scouts nodded and smirked at each other.

"Moonlight Shower," Sir Edmond heard someone yelled.

He turned around and saw Sailor Cosmos. He smiled before seeing two other girls. He frowned, but continued to battle.

Moonlight bolts came out of the sky hitting the youma. The youma winced and growled loudly from the pain of the bolts.

"Shine Aqua Illusion," yelled Sailor Mercury.

The youma then froze from the chillenes he felt. The girls weren't that affected by the cold so they continued to battle.

"Venus Meteor Shower," yelled Sailor Venus which caused several meteors to come down from space and circle the youma.

The youma tried smashing the meteors, but couldn't.

'Time to end this' thought Sailor Cosmo.

"Cosmic Moonlight Flash," yrlled Sailir Cosmos.

A flash of light appeared and the youma was gone when the light disappeared.

The girls and Sir Edmond smiled.

Sailor Cosmos got close to the new scouts and said, "glad to be able to fight with you."

Ichigo and Sakura nodded and laughed.

Sir Edmond watched in the backround and thought, 'I wonder what else the future may bring us.'

What he didn't notice was that three pairs of eyes were watching them angrily.