Being Hurt

Usagi skipped to the shrine sipping her soda happily. She thought about seeing her boyfriend and her friends even though they ignored her today.

You then could see her dropping her drink to the ground. Her face were full of shock, hurt, sadness, and betrayel.

In front of her she saw her boyfriend,  Mamoru kissing another girl without a care in the world. Usagi felt betrayed and hurt.

Then those feelings turned into anger.
She was angry that Mamoru would have the guts to kiss someone else. Angry that Mamoru would betray her like this, but mostly sad that Mamoru had been doing this behind her back.

Usagi then turned around and ran to the shrine. She needed to tell the girls about this. They would help her.

She ran to the top of the stairs and went inside the shrine.

"Girls, girls I need your help," Usagi said crying and screaming.

She went inside the room where they always had there meetings. She dropped to her knees and said," Girls, I-I sa-aw M-mamoru kissing an-nother girl."

Usagi saw the girls face her, but what shocked her is that there faces had angry expressions.

Rei looked angry, Ami and Makoto looked disappointed, and Minako wouldn't even look at her, and the outer senshi looked serious.

"Guys what's the matter did something happen," asked Usagi without crying anymore.

Rei's face only got madder."What's the matter, what's the matter Usagi is you!"

"What do you mean Rei did I do something."

"Yes Usagi, you need to grow up and get your act together you don't act like the leader of the senshi and you don't act like Princess Serenity or Neo- Queen Serenity! How do you expect to rule over Crystal Tokyo when you can't even walk straight without klutzing out!"

"R-rei everyone do you feel the same way." Usagi said with tears in her eyes looking at them.

"Usagi, Rei's right you can't even get a decent grade in your test," said Ami.

"Usagi you can't even fight without klutzing out and us being there to help you, you need to get stronger," said Makoto.

"Usagi-chan you can't even get to school on time a queen needs to be punctual," said Minko.

"Usagi you forgive the enemies too easily you can never trust them," said the outer senshi together.

Usagi stood there silently taking the insults.

When they were finally done Usagi said," Rei who is the one who befriended you when everyone thought you were cursed, Ami who is the one who beacame friends with you when everyone stayed away from you, Lita who was the one who came up to you when everyone was afraid of you, Minako who was the one who showed you friendship, and outers who was the one who showed you to trust. It was me it was all me and this is how you repay me. I thought we were friends."

Everyone stayed quiet until Usagi said,"You will all see your mistakes by betraying me you all will."

She then left leaving the senshi there.

Usagi looked at the moon," They will all see there mistakes."