Planning a Sleepover

Usagi and Makoto left to see Ichigo, Sakura, and Zach at the arcade. After Usagi told them what happened they decided to forgive Makoto. They also planned to go to the arcade.

They walked in silence. Usagi and Makoto were nervous. They hadn't talked to each other for a long time. It was a really awkward silence for them.

"I can't wait to see Motoki," Makoto said.

"Yeah and maybe he'll give us free milkshakes and food," Usagi said with stars in her eyes.

Makoto's eyes widened, but then started laughing, "Oh Usa you haven't changed a bit have you."

Usagi started laughing with her. "Yeah I guess I haven't changed."

They got to the front of the arcade and entered. They ran up to Ichigo, Sakura, and Zach.

"Hey guys," said Usagi while Makoto waved at them.

"Hi everyone," Makoto said.

They sat down with everyone. They called over to Motoki.

Motoki sighed tiredly, but smiled happily at them. He was happy Usagi found good friends like them.

'I'm happy for you Usagi. I hope everything goes well and I don't have to become my past self.'

"Hey guys so what well it be today," Motoki asked happily.

Everyone started ordering and Motoki said the food would be ready in 15 minutes.

"Ok guys I'll be back right now," Motoki said leaving.

"So Mako when do I get have your awesome food again," Usagi said.

Makoto laughed while saying, "Soon Usagi soon."

"So guys have you got any plans this weekend I was tginking we could have a sleepover this weekend. My parents are going to a trip out of the country and my brother is staying with one of his friends," Usagi said excited.

"Yeah sure I'll go," Sakura said.

"I'm up for it I'll also bring some movies," Zach said.

"Yup I'll make us some treats," Makoto said smiling happily.

"How about you Ichigo," said Usagi.

"I'll go I'm going to bring dome video games," Ichigo said happily.

"Okay cool, Usagi said happily.

"Hey guys here's your drinks while you wait," said Motoki handing everyone their drinks.

"Thanks Motoki," said Makoto.

"Yeah thanks," said Usagi. "Hey Motoki you want to come to a sleepover at my house."

"Hmm well won't we get in trouble with your parents," Motoki said.

"No they'll be out of the country and my brother will be with a friend," Usagi said.

"Hmm Usagi I don't know," Motoki said with a sigh.

"Come on Motoki say yes please," Usagi said begging.

"Come on Usagi you know I can last with your puppy eyes," Motoki said.

"Guys please help me," Usagi said.

Everyone saighed and got on their knees and made puppy eyes at Motoki even Zach.

"Please Motoki," everyone said.

"Mmm I guess I'll go," Motoki said smirking.

"Yay," everyone cheered while Motoki laughed.

Not seeing someonl looking at them angrily, but then smirked.