Ch.2 Lunch.

3rd person's pov.

When lunch came, Tsuna and his friends when towards the rooftop to eat his lunch. As they got there, in the corner he saw that the perfect was there sleeping.

He then approach the perfect, he was first doze off how handsome the perfect looks like, but he shook it off and dares to wake the perfect up and give the lunch to him.

The perfect just smirk and take the lunch and peacefully eat. He smile at the taste of Tsuna's lunch its always feels better. He want to give a compliment but he knows that his a cold person that no one shows the emotions.

He then gaze towards the laughter and the smile of the brunet. He then smile as he finish eating. "Thank you Tsunayoshi-kun." The perfect smile at him.

The 3 people pale, and was shook. "Is the world gonna end" they all though because the perfect just gave them a cheerful smile, a smile that no one can see. He also says thankyou and call Tsuna his completer name.

Then the silence broke when they heard the door of the rooftop open. when they saw who it was they are more shock.

They saw the other perfect or Kyoya was looking at them and walking towards them.

"Hn. What's with the look?" Kyoya said as he pat the brunets gravity defying hair.

Tsuna pointed the smiling clone Kyoya beside him sitting. The real Kyoya saw that and start to attack with his tonfas. But he was surprise that it was block by a trident.

"Kufufufu~ Skylark-kun, I was enjoying myself being you." Mukuro said as he take off the illusion and reveled him.

"Mu-Mukuro-san?" Tsuna said shocking.

"Kufufufu~ Nice too see you again Tsunayoshi-kun" Mukuro said while smiling.

"Hoy, Pineapple bastard! How dare you came here!?" Hayato said as he prepared his dynamites.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down Haya-chan." Takeshi said.

"Huh? Don't call me that name Stupid Baseball-freak." Hayato said.

"Wait, Tha-That means the one who I gave lunch with is...." Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~ Thanks for the lunch Tsunayoshi-kun. As always your cooking was the best." Mukuro said.

Then Tsuna paled and look at the floor crying. "No problem." Tsuna said. "That lunch was suppose to be for Hibari-san." Tsuna thought.

"Kufufufu~ You look disappointed?" Mukuro ask.

"Well, That lunch was suppose to be for Hibari-san." Tsuna said.

"Oya? For the idiot sky lark? I didn't know you like steaks?" Mukuro said as he was facing his opponent.

"The omnivore cook my favorite? I bet it was delicious. Sad to say this pineapple herbivore was the one who eat it." Kyoya thought. "For pretending to be me and get was suppose to be mine I'll bite you to death!" Kyoya said as he and the pineapple herbivore as he say fight.

"Ah-Ah... Hibari-san. Mukuro-san Pls stop fighting." Tsuna said in his angelic voice with his puppy eyes. Both stop fighting. Mukuro who smile came and hug the brunet like his personal teddy bear.

"Kufufufu~ Your really are cute Tsunayoshi-kun" Mukuro said as he was hugging the cute Tsuna.

"Teme! Let go of Juudaime!" Hayato said.

Then a flying tonfas was send to Mukuro. It hit him in the head and he fell. As he sat up he saw that the cloud was realising a murderous aurora around him.

"Oya? Someone is jealous?" Mukuro said.

"Je-Je-Jealous?" Tsuna said while looking at his cloud.

"Tsk." Hibari said and turn around walking away, the bell also rang indicating its already time.

"tsk, That pineapple herbivore! I swear I'll bite him to death!" Kyoya thought as he walks away.

He kinda admit he was jealous about what happen.

First the Pineapple stole his lunch
2nd the pineapple just hug his personal property.

His really piss.

"Tsk, I'll make sawada Tsunayoshi mined. All mined." Kyoya thougt.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😄😄😄