Chapter 11

RATED SPG

PLS IF YOUR AGE IS UNDER 18 years old Pls don't read this part.

THIS PART IS FOR READERS WHO HAD COMMON SENSE.

WARNING: Pls follow my instruction. Its for your own good.

PLS

PLEASE

DON'T

READ.

3rd person's pov.

Hearing Tsuna's voice went back, its like a miracle, But his voice was quiet hoarse but it was quiet still angelic.

"Talk again." Kyoya demand as he close his face to Tsuna.

"A-Ahm, Hibari-san? Wh-why do you have that letter?" Tsuna ask softly and blush madly.

"Your voice is still hoarse but its still an angelic one. Quick question, answer will be just Yes or No. Did you write this letter.?" Kyoya demand.

Tsuna is now blushing madly and his heart was beating fast, he don't know what to say. But this happens already, this thing happen already.

"Yes." Tsuna said but he could feel hot liquids fell down from his eyes and run towards his cheek. He was scared, scared if his cloud will reject him and stay away from him, maybe Ignore him.

Kyoya then saw that Tsuna was crying while blushing madly. He then put his finger and wipe those tears away.

"Why are you crying then.?" Kyoya ask.

"I-I, I'm scared. Scared that You won't feel the same, and I might scared that your going to leave me... And I don't want that to happen..." Tsuna said as he cry agin.

"I won't" Kyoya said. Tsuna's eyes widen in shook.

"I won't leave you, because-" Kyoya said but he cut his sentence as he pull his Omnivore close by the waist and hold his chin and leaned for a soft kiss.

Tsuna was shook from what happen, but stop crying and enjoy the kiss that Kyoya gave him.

Tsuna's lips was soft as he could think it was. It was like he was tasting a strawberry that is so sweet. It was good.

Kyoya then pull his lips away to catch his breath. "I love you Tsunayoshi." Kyoya said with a smile.

Tsuna then unconsciously cry again. He cry infront of his cloud. No it wasn't because he was feeling sad?m, but it was for feeling happy. He then gave Kyoya a warm smile.

"I love you too Kyoya." Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyoya then smile and attack again with a kiss again. Tsuna then kiss back as both are enjoying the kiss they have made. Little did Tsuna know while the kiss happen, Kyoya brought him to his room and and there Kyoya laid Tsuna on the Bed.

"Your more cuter than I thought you would be Tsunayoshi." Kyoya said.

Tsuna blush more he was going to say anything but his words was cut when Kyoya kiss him again. That kiss went passionate.

Kyoya then bite his lower lips begging for an entrance, Tsuna then open his mouth letting Kyoya enter.

After a while of passionate kiss, Kyoya then pull the kiss and start to kiss Tsuna from the tip of the ear by liking it down to his neck leaving some marks and hikes on it.

Tsuna make a sound that he never imagine that he could made. As Kyoy's lips went dipper and downer his moan also went louder. As Kyoya was liking his nipple, he moan.

Those pleasure of being tasted continue until Tsuna feels like he was about to cum. He told Kyoya about it but Kyoya didn't stop from what the heck his doing.

Both boys are already Naked. Kyoya look at Tsuna who's under him. "I want you to be mined. But first I'll prepare you." Kyoya said.

He begun to insert a finger one by one to Tsuna's hole. Tsuna just moan in pleasure. "That's what I like. Your Moan is music to my ears." Kyoya whisper to ear of Tsuna and lick his ear.

When the third finger was already in. Kyoya pull it out and position his self in top of Tsuna as he was ready to enter Tsuna.

He insert his hard member inside of Tsuna's hole and start thrusting gently.

"Ah- Kyoya it hurts." Tsuna said as he was really panting hard.

Kyoya sigh and lean for a kiss. "First relax." Kyoya order. Tsuna can't help but to obey. As soon as Tsuna was relax Kyoya start to Thrust slower and gentler. Gaining a moan from the brunet.

Then Kyoya lock the brunet lips with his as there kiss turn to passionate one. And realizing the Kyoya's speed was increasing.

The room was filled with heavy breathing, panting and loud moans. Specially when Kyoya's speed went faster.

As soon as they reach on the Climax. Kyoya stop thrusting and lean forwards the brunet ears. " Your mine. Tsunayoshi. All mine." Kyoya said then he start thrusting again.

When both boys can feel that they reach there limits, Kyoya then ove out and lay beside the brunet panting hard.
Tsuna then hug Kyoya and buried his face to his chest.

"I love you Kyoya." Tsuna said before he went Unconscious.

"I love you too, Tsunayoshi." Kyoya said and kiss his Omnivore.

After that both fell asleep. While cuddling together.

------------------------------1111

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄