Ch.3 Sky in danger.

3rd persons pov.

When Tsuna was going home. Takeshi can't go home with him because of baseball practice, Hayato was going home immediately due to his sister bianchi is calling and probably his going to restock his dynamites.

Tsuna then just walk home alone. While walking home, he saw some of his old bullies was approaching him. He felt nervousness and his body start to slightly tremble. Reborn was not here around because he was in Italy. Nana and the rest of the Kids are at home.

So his quiet alone. No one will help him. He then  quickly walk faster thinking that he could avoid his bullies but failed. He could not.

Instead he found himself inside the crowding people. Or his bullies.

"Look who's here, The famous Dame-Tsuna." Boy1 say.

"Hahaha~ Where are you going Dame-Tsuna?" Boy 2 said.

"I-I-I ne-need to g-go ho-ho-home." Tsuna shuttered due to his scared and his trembled body. His bullies were much more taller and big more than him.

He was like a lost and trembling rabbit who surrounded by a pack of wolf ready to tortured him and kill him and take him as there meals.

Minutes if trash talking, the bullies  decided to grab there pray and bring it to dark corner where they start there session.

//////////////// 1 hour after.

Tsuna was in pain. His body was very painful, specially his throat. He cough and cough more blood as he was laying on the ground heavily injured. He can't even sit up.

All he could do was hold his stomach and cough harder as he was trying to catch his breath because he can't breath due to heavy coughing.

He try to stop coughing but failed. He pant more harder and coughmore harder as blood was coming from his mouth. The bullies kick and punch him like he was a stress reliever and more importantly, they kick his neck hard, hard enough that his coughing become more heavier and his breathing became more harder.

//////////////////////////

Hibari Kyoya on the other hand was patrolling on his beloved town of Namimori. He will bite people to death if they will create noise pollution and crowd in unnecessary places.

But then he can't focus because his mind was focus on one person, and that was Sawada Tsunayoshi.

His thoughts flew to the small and weak herbivore yet strong "boss" if him. From the first time he saw that warm smile, his cold heart melted and he start to develop feelings for his boss.

He sigh that Tsunayoshi and Him will just be a dream because even if he try Tsuna will leave him quickly, because he knows that all the people he loves leave him without any good reason.

He said to himself that he will make Tsunayoshi the Omnivore his  but then how? How? How can he do it when all the people he loves always leave him?

He heavily sigh again as he walk faster, but then he heard someone is coughing in an dark alley, that wasn't suppose to be right? its already quiet late and the sun was already gone 1 and a half hour ago.

He approach the dark alley and let his tonfas out as he was ready to bite people to death.

But what he saw nearly gave him an heart attack.

His "boss" Sawada Tsunayoshi was laying on the ground cover with blood and some bruises.He was holding his stomach and was coughing heavily and panting heavily too.

Kyoya hide his tonfas and quickly he approach the brunet. He quickly held the brunet head and set it on his lap.

"Tsunayoshi-kun, Wake up." Kyoya said. But Tsuna snuggle to Kyoya chest more and grip Kyoya's white uniform like he was really scared.

Tsuna then cough more harder and harder. His eyes was close and he was on pain. His cough get more heavier as he cough more blood.

"Tsunayoshi, Tsunayoshi!!" Kyoya call his name but he did nothing only to cough blood more and show hisself how he was really in pain.

Kyoya keep shaking Tsuna's body but he was more scared and became worried as Tsuna stop coughing blood, more like stop coughing and the grip of Tsuna loosen.

" Tsunayoshi!" Kyoya keep waking up the brunet but failed. He then as gentle as he could be he lift the brunet bridal style and bring Tsuna on hospital as quickly as he could be.

//////////////////////////

Kyoya slam the door open. And the doctor specially the pervert doctor name Shamal was shock when he saw Kyoya was cover by blood but it wasnt him. It was from a certain brunet.

Then Shamal brought Tsunayoshi in the emergency room where as Kyoya wait out side.

He sat down on one of the chair outside of the emergency room. He put his one arm on his forehead covering his eyes. "Tsunayoshi..." Was his thought.

He was really worried, and anger. Anger to hisself because his suppose to be the aloof carnivore cloud who protect his sky and his also angry to those herbivore who did this to his sky.

He was also worried about Tsunayoshi. His worried what will happen to his sky, to his one beloved sky.

He also could saw some people who was glancing at him with fear. No one dares to approach him because his known to be the perfect demon in his beloved town. Like he did care.

All he care is his sky, and that is Tsunayoshi.

((((((((MINI SKIP))))))

After 6 hours of feeling worried and anger he finally snap out when Shamal wake him up.

He must be fallen asleep because of worried and tired of waiting.

Shamal assist him to room where Tsunayoshi was laying on the bed peacefully with a oxygen mask on his face. As usual he was looking weak and fragile.

Kyoya approach the edge of the bed, and hold the pale right hands of Tsuna. It was soft, soft and fragile.

Shamal explain what injuries that Tsuna get. It was worse. So Kyoya release a deadly KI (killer Intent) were everyone can feel it.

Shamal started to shutter as he mention about the throat of Tsunayoshi. Cause it has a highly possibility that when Tsuna wake up, he can't speak anymore due to his throat damage.

Kyoya could only clench his hands tight, tight enough until it became white. Kyoya then rest his head at the edge of the bed and hold his Omnivore soft hands.

"Tsunayoshi." He said in worried voice.
Next thing he know he fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄