Ch.10 The letter

Hibari's Pov.

Its been 1 week and 4 days of being busy. As a Decimo I never thought that he will be this busy even though his mute that Hitman Carnivore force him to do such a things.

Once the Omnivore faint due to he was really tired, then I carry him to his room and lay him gently in the bed. But I also found myself dazing off and start to stare his face for too long. I couldn't help it, he was so cute and I'cant do anything about it.

I then always unconsciously slid my finger to his smooth and white skin cheek.

I always feel pleased when I saw him always has a lightly pink cheek. When we really got close to him, he always blush.

Then as I got out of the room, I saw something on his desk. Its his lop top was beaming red, I open it and saw something more interesting. A purple piece of paper. That purple piece of letter was familiar. It was the same letter I found in my desk last time, and its full of flowering words and I think it a letter for confusing your feeling.

I shock, my eyes widen. I didn't expect that the this letter was from him. I throw this letter away knowing it was one of my fangirls, but I didn't thought that this letter is from him.

Why would it be here if it wasn't from him? But seriously, his more idiot than I thought. I wouldn't throw the letter if he sign his name.

I sigh and look his figure again. Since no one is in the room, I giggle. He really looks like sleepingbeauty, no more than sleeping beauty.

I then read the letter again, more like a poem.

For You.

I was hurt when I found out that my first love don't loved me back.
But I was given hope when I saw a perfect demon
A demon who capture my heart
A demon who I feel happy

I would love to feel your warm
Your warm that helps me relax
Your warm that makes me feel calm.
I wish I could wish for that
I wish I could just say to the stars that I would like that.

But, I highly doubt that.
Cause I'm a low less herbivore
A herbivore who is useless
A herbivore who is good for nothing
Yet, I'm still trying
Trying to harder
Trying deeper

Trying more
Trying to reach you
Trying to reach the perfect demon.

Do A useless herbivore like me have a chance?

A chance where you could love me?
Love me for your entire life?
Love me for who I am?
Love me even though I'm a weak herbivore?

I love you, thats only what I want to say. Hibari Kyoya.

End of the letter.

His an idiot. An Idiot for calling hisself a herbivore. Yes he is but his the herbivore that is mine. And mine alone.

I smile as I was thinking that Tsunayoshi also love me.

Do A useless herbivore like me have a chance?  Yes, you have a chance 100%

A chance where you could love me?
Love me for your entire life?
Love me for who I am?
Love me even though I'm a weak herbivore?

No matter what are you, I always love you Tsunayoshi. Your my herbivore and always mine.

I love you, thats only what I want to say. Hibari Kyoya.

I love you too Tsunayoshi.

That's my answer to your questions Omnivore. I love you and I'll make you mind.

Now me and Tsuna is doing nothing. Its already 7:23 pm and his just watching T.V while I was sitting in the couch and watch with him.

Then I stand up and leave him in the couch and went to my room to get the letter. I then came back and sit down.

After a minute of calming myself. I show him the purple letter.

"Why is this on your lop top?" I ask.

"HHHHEEEEEIIIIII? Wh- Why? WHAt!?" He said.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it😄😄😄