Ch.8 Offer.

3rd person's Pov.

"I have an offer... But first, Tell me something. Do you like my Dame-Student.?" Reborn said.

Then Kyoya attack him with his tonfas but was block by the Green Leon Gun.
"Yes or no? Or I can't help you." Reborn said. Kyoya back away and smirk.

"I know you like my Dame student, beside I could hear your mind." Reborn said. Kyoya glare at Reborn who is holding a gun and pointing it at him.

Then Reborn lean to a wall again and cross his arms towards his chest. "You see Nono, Send the Decimo on the meeting. As the Decimo he needs atleast one guardians to accompany him for 2 weeks. Hayato can't accompany the Decimo because he'll be the one who's doing the paperworks. Takeshi and Ryohei both has parctice. And Chrome can't possibly go. But your available. So if possible in 2 weeks you and him alone, probably you could make a move and confess to my Student hm?" Reborn said.

"His offer is good. Me and Tsuna alone? With that Opporturnity I could make a move and I can make Tsuna mine." Kyoya thought but out side he look away with a smirk.

"I guest you don't want my offer. Its ok Mukuro can go with Tsuna anyway." Reborn said.

"Wait! I'll go." Kyoya said.

"Well then its decided Ciao~" Reborn said as he got out of the window.

Then Kyoya left dump founded.

"Tsk, why did I even agree? Oh yeah, I couldn't just let My Omnivore will be taken by a Pineapple Herbivore. Who knows what he will do to my omnivore.." kyoya thought.

He then walk faster going to his house. "Yosh! I'm going to make the Omnivore mine. And Thats a mission."Kyoya thought but he never did show it to his face. It was still cold as ever. Beside if he show it to his face the people around him will think its already the end of the world.

Next Morning.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, Wake up late in the morning. He didn't really sleep that much thinking about reborn's offer.

Now his heading down stair with his formal attire. But on the way down he trip out of nowhere AGAIN. One reason because he wasn't paying attention on the stairs, instead he was fixing his neck tie.

"Mou~ Can this day get anyworse?" He said to himself. Then he was surprise when he saw a hand infront of him. He quickly hold the hand and help him stand up. When he saw who it was, he blush. He look down.

"HHHHHEEEEIIII? Why is Hibari-san here?" He thought while looking on the floor.

"Stop screaming, It hurts my ears." The Hitman said as he was sitting in the couch.

"Scream?" Kyoya said in confuse.

"I could hear minds Cloud, specially that student of mine. And in his mind he ask why are you here?" Reborn said as he look at his student.

Tsuna just blush and "Mou~ Reborn..." Tsuna thought.

Then Tsuna was surprise when Kyoya approach him and lean his face to him. Currently Tsuna's face is flushed. He saw that Kyoya was fixing his tie.

"I'm here to escort you ain't I?" Kyoya said.

Tsuna just nodded and look away with a pink face. "Reborn, Can you tell Hibari-san Thank you." Tsuna thought while he look at Reborn.

"Tsk, don't order me everytime Dame. You own me an expresso. Anyway Thank you Cloud. That Dame student said." Reborn said while smirking and leaning on the door.

"Hn." Kyoya said as he stand up beside Tsuna smirking. Tsuna just smile but his face is still pink because his heart is becoming doki-doki. It beat faster now that Kyoya is with him.

"Are you ready?" Kyoya ask.

Tsuna just nodded. And then Kyoya escorted his sky to a black Limo. They now going to Italy in Vongola base.

Tsuna can't stop his hear beating so fast. He clench his hands because his not comfortable that his crush, Hibari Kyoya is sitting beside him.

Kyoya on the other was just sitting and close his eyes. He wish that his like the Hitman Carnivore that can read mind so he could thoughts of Tsuna.

Tsuna gaze at the perfect one more. And from that moment he could not take his eyes off with the perfect. He was gazing his sleeping figure.

Then he immediately look away when Kyoya open his eyes and catch the glance that he was looking at him.  Then Kyoya move closer to Tsuna, he suddently put his hands on Tsuna's forehead.

Tsuna was shock. The gentle and warm hands touches him make him feel happy, its like that he wants that hands touch him more. He giggle.

"Hn, are you sick?"  Kyoya ask.

Tsuna immediately shook his head.

"Then why is your face red?" Kyoya ask again.

Tsuna was about to answer but his mute so all he do was look away. Kyoya sigh and went back to his position, sitting straight and close his eyes.

"Mou~ Stop thinking about Hibari-san. Just focuse on the meeting. " Tsuna thought.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄😄😄