Chapter 15

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna was sleeping peacefully in his soft bed until he felt someone was licking his cheeks. He groan before slowly opening his eyes to met up with those grey-icy-cool ones. Tsuna gave a soft smile and Pat the person who lick his cheek.

"Good Morning Kyo-Chan." Tsuna said with a smile and Pat Kyo-chan's head touching his little ears.

Kyo-chan just smirk at Tsuna.

"Good Morning Mom, Mama said breakfast is ready." Kyo-cha said coldly but gently. Tsuna chuckle before deciding to get up.

Since Kyo-chan became real (Don't know what kind of miracle happen) Kyo-chan started to live in the house together with Fuuta, I-pin and Lambo. But most often Kyo-chan just stay away from them as possible since he hates crowds. He only join crowdings if Tsuna is around or Fuuta force him to.

All though they were curious as to why He has Cat ears and a long black tail. Kyo-chan said he was born that way.

Tsuna went to the bathroom and fix hisself before going downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Good Morning Minna~" Tsuna said.

"Good Morning Tsuna-Nii." the kids greeted.

"Good Morning Tsu-kun." Nana greeted her son.

"Morning Mom." Tsuna said as he was a little yawning and sat down to his seat. He guest that Reborn wasn't here maybe who knows where.

Tsuna started to eat in silent as he watches the other kids except for Kyo-chan, interact with each other. Kyo-chan just eat there in silent and calmly.

"His just like Kyoya." Tsuna thought while he was gazing Kyo-chan.

"Hm? Is something wrong Herbivore?" Kyo-chan ask curiously.

"No, not at all Kyo-chan. By the way, What are you gonna do today?" Tsuna ask.

"Not much." Kyo-chan reply.

"How about we visit Kyoya for today?"

Kyo-chan's ear twitch. He suddenly went to a brighter mood, he smirk a little before nodding. He had to admit, he likes being around Kyoya since they are both look a like and to think they are also have the same personality. Since that day in the alley, Kyoya ask Kyo-chan if he could be going on the patrol with him. Kyo-chan agreed. But lately he prepare to stay in the house spending time with Tsuna for a change.

After breakfast Tsuna and Kyo-chan went to Kyoya's house which was an old Japanese Mansion. Tsuna knock at the gate before someone open it.

"Hm? Tsunayoshi?" Kyoya ask.

"Hello Kyoya~ You don't mind if I stay here with Kyo-chan right?"

Kyoya ofcourse let his lover and consider as his own child in. Tsuna quickly went to his favorite spot, its near the garden. He sat down there and watch the Garden. Kyoya offer some tea and some snacks for them, Tsuna was keep smiling and chuckling.

"This is refreshing." Kyo-chan commented.

"Hm~ Yeah I agree. Kyo-chan." Tsuna said happily.

"Tsunayoshi? Can you stop calling him that?" Kyoya said coldly.

"Calling him what? Kyo-chan? Hey, Its cute." Tsuna said and then he pat Kyo-Chan's hair. "His cute."

Kyoya sigh. "Tsunayoshi? You can't keep calling him Kyo-chan."

"Oh? He likes it. Beside he don't mind. Neh?"

"Hn." Kyo-chan's reply calmly. Technically the only one who could cal him Kyo-chan is Tsuna, Nana and Kyoya not else, and no one. Anyone who dares call him Kyo-chan shall pay the consequences.

Kyoya sigh and pull Tsuna close to him. "You know, Tsunayoshi, we should gave him a proper name." Kyoya said.

"Proper name? " Tsuna then was thinking..."How about Hibari Kai? Sounds great?" Tsuna said happily. "Ofcourse we need Kyo-chan's approval neh?"

"I don't mind. Finally, I have a proper name." Kyo-chan reply.

"Hibari Kai~ That's is amazing." Kyoya said murmur.

"Desho~?" Tsuna said happily.

"Hm? Kai is then. How about were going to enroll you to a school." Kyoya suggested.

Kai look at Kyoya with a curious look before looking away. "I hate crowding." Kai stated.

Tsuna chuckle. "Your just like Kyoya then." Tsuna said with a happy smile.

Kyoya sigh, he don't know how his lover produce such a him look a like but he more happy that Tsuna did it despite such a young age. Tsuna is currently 17 and his 20.

"Don't worry, You won't crowd that much. You can be the mini leader of Disciplinary Committee in Namimori Elementary." Kyoya suggested.

Kyoya then discuss and tell his experience when he was still entering Namimori Elemntary. Kai on the other hand just listen with amusement. He was glad that he had such an amazing parents. For him his parents was really amazing, Tsuna was caring, sweet,and lovable. Kyoya on the other hand was aloof and cold but when it come to him and Tsuna he was gentle and kind.

Kai also like how his father train him well. Even its a little harsh, he likes how it is. Beside after the sparring his father treat all his injuries and wait until it heals for the next upcoming sparing.

"But Kyoya, I'm a little bit concerned." Tsuna said while he look down gave. sad smile."I'm worried that Kyo-chan might be bullied because of his ears and tail. People think he might be weird." Tsuna said with a worried look.

Kai sigh and went to Tsuna. He touch Tsuna's soft cheeks before looking at him. "don't worry mom. Beside I don't think they will do that considering I'm a Hibari." Kai said with a little bit of feeling proud to hisself.

Tsuna smile and Hug Kai. "Your so cute I can't resist." Tsuna said.

Kai let his mom hug him, he felt comfortable with it. Kyoya who saw the scene smirk as he was seeing a happy family. All though he knows soon or later Tsuna will go to Italy to be as proclaim Vongola Decimo.

Once the hug was broke Kai look at Tsuna and then Kyoya. Then Kai went to Kyoya and whisper something which Kyoya smirk widely. Tsuna gave a confuse look.

"Neh, Neh, Kyoya~ Kai-chan what is it?"

" Secret Omnivore/ Mom." Kai and Kyoya said.

"Heh~ Not fair, why are you keeping secret from me~" Tsuna said manage to pout.

Kyoya lean closer and gave a kiss to Tsuna before smirking widely. "Soon you know." Kyoya said as he turn his head to Kai.

"Do you want to spar with me?"Kyoya ask.

Kai nod happily all fired up.

Kyoya walk Kai to an empty lot where they always train and no one will disturb them.

Tsuna was left confuse of what Kai did whisper to Kyoya making Kyoya smirk widely. His in deep thought as to what matter that Kai said to make Kyoya that happy.

Kyoya on the other hand chuckle after they left Tsuna there thinking by himself.

"So Dad? Where its gonna be?" Kai ask.

"Spain will be nice," Kyoya said patting Kai's cute ears.

"Spain? That's too far. When will you get rings?"

"Hm~ How about now. Let's go? Shall we?" Kyoya said as he turn his steps back. Kai happily nod.

____________________________

Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoy 😊😊😊