Chapter 14

3rd person's Pov.

Tsuna, when he woke up he suddenly realize that he was sleeping under the cherry blossoms. He open his eyes and were amazed hoe beautiful the scenery is. He smile to himself.

It was peaceful and quite, and he knows that this place is an illusion. This was his was his first illusionary dream, Mukuro thought him to use mist flames and made an illusion.

And the first illusion pop out in his mind was this scenery. A peaceful field fill with cherry blossoms. Then he look up and touch one of the falling flower of it, he smile how cute and pink it is it was wonderful.

But he suddenly frown when he remember that he is alone in this illusion word, it was lonely in such a word. No Gokudera, No Yamamoto, No Onii-san, No Lambo, No Mukuro, No Chrome, Or niether No Kyoya, his lover.

Oh great, his lover hates sakura trees, how the hell his lover will come to this illusionist place. Tsuna sigh, but smile he close his eyes to sleep in a peaceful world. But suddenly he can feel a warm hands touch his cheek so he open his eyes to who it was.

His eyes widen he was the hell shock. What meet him was a kid, a kid who look like his lover Kyoya. The kid is like 6 years old, and his more surprise that the kid has black car ears and Black cat tail.

"HHHEEEIIII?" Tsuna said.

"Herbivore, Stop screaming." The kid said.

"Kyo-Kyoya?" Tsuna said.

"Who's Kyoya?" The kid ask still coldly just like Kyoya.

"Ah-Ahm You?" Tsuna said.

"No, the name is Kyo. And what's the name of a herbivore like you?" Kyo ask.

"Sa-Sawada Tsunayoshi. Tsuna is fine." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Hn, Tsuna-nii." Kyo said.

Tsuna smile brightly. He then reach out for the kid.

"Why are you here Kyo-chan?" Tsuna said with a smile, he really don't know why the hell he call the kid Kyo-chan, but the kid was super duper cute.

Kyo blush and look down, His Tsuna-nii has a kind and warm acceptance smile. It was so warm smile that he long searching for.

"I kinda like the sakura tree." Kyo said while looking down with a sad face.

Tsuna grab the boy and hug him. "Then lets both see the Sakura Trees together neh~" Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyo's eyes widen, this embrace was so warm and calmy, he can't even explain this feeling. He wishes that this event will last long, too long. He then Nod as an answer and snuggle more towards Tsuna chest. He wrap his tail around Tsuna's waist and close his eyes.

"Your warm Herbivore. I never ever meet a person like you. I wish you could stay." Kyo said as he look at those chocolate warm eyes.

"I'll try Kyo-chan." Tsuna said with a bright smile and pat Kyo's head which is Kyo just purr.

After some minute of peaceful silent, Tsuna felt that world is gonna collapse, that his vision start to blurry.

"I guest its time to go back herbivore. I hope someday you'll come back." Kyo said as he stand up and climb out from Tsuna's lap.

"I will come back Kyo-chan promise." Tsuna said with a brightest smile and next thing he knows he wake up with a powerful force of mallet.

His day begin, just as normal, Gokudera and Yamamoto greeted him. Then he'll meet his lover everymorning standing leaning on the gate and went to his class room.