Chapter 9

3rd person's Pov.

3 days has pass by when Tsuna and Kyoya always went to the meeting regarding the Vongola Famiglia and some matters.

After some meeting, Tsuna was always tired even though all he do is listen because he can't talk. Sometimes he forgot to drink his medicine but Kyoya always remind him.

Now he and Kyoya will going to attend another grand ball, its a party that held one of the Famiglia and he was invited. Not exactly him, it was for Timeo but since Timeo can't come his the presenter.

When Tsuna reach there his Intuition is ringing, its like its warning him that something, something bad will happen. He frown.

"Something matter?" Kyoya ask.

Tsuna shook his head, he don't want to make Kyoya worried and beside his Intuition will be wrong for once.

As they both enter the hall, Tsuna was amaze how big and beautiful it was. But he never show it to his face, he only smile.

4 minutes has pass, he and Kyoya was entertain by some guest but he excuse hisself and went to a corner and hold the tip of his nose as his head ache was like hell.

"Intuition?" Kyoya ask to Tsuna.

Tsuna could only nodded. "How did he find out?" Tsuna thought.

"Hn." Kyoya said as he lean at the wall beside Tsuna. He wants to say something but it was cut when the light shut down.

Kyoya let his tonfas out as he hug his sky from the back. His going to protect his sky no matter what. But then someone just attack his tonfas and next thing he know he was fighting somebody.

Since it was dark he can't see anything. After 1 minutes of fighting the lights went on. And the guest were shock on what they saw. Kyoya was standing in the center of heavy injured body. Its like 10-15 people laying there with there own blood. His tonfas is also full of blood.

Like he care, he look around and start to worry as he can't see his sky around. "Tsunayoshi." He called but then he saw nothing.

But his gaze transfer in the window, where group of men was carrying an
unconscious gravity defying brown hair boy. He quickly attack.

Like he cares if there are a lot of audience in there. He then attack the mens and knock them out one by one.

After a 3 minutes of attacking. Kyoya brought the unconscious brunet inside the limo. As gentle as he could be. He was surprise how light the brunet is. "Is he even eating properly?" Kyoya thought.

Mini Skip again.

After some hour, Kyoya found himself gazing at the brunet. His gazing the brunet figure laying on the bed. His thinking different thoughts. Thoughts on how he will make this brunet his.

I mean his Omnivore, his forever and no one will touch his Omnivore. Who ever touch his Omnivore should suffer the consequences.

He then slid his finger on the brunet soft skin face. It felt so right, so good. He then unconsciously lean his face towards the brunet and examine the brunet closely as he was lost in thoughts. He want to touch the brunet more.

Then the next thing he know he was a urge to kiss the brunet. And yet he did, he crash his lips towards the brunet soft lips.

But then realizing what he did he immediately pull the kiss and went out of the room and went towards his own. Thinking why did he do that?

Next morning.

Tsuna wake up slowly. He realize that he was on his own room. "Ale? How did I got here?" Tsuna thought.

Then as he remember what happen he slap his forehead harder. Because even though his Intuition warn him he still let his guard down and got caught. In the end he inhale chloroform.

Then he quickly rush towards the door when his thought flew to his cloud guardians. He open the door but before he could open it the door open itself revealing the his cloud.

Tsuna quickly turn around to look for his notepad and pen.

[Kyoya? You ok? Something happen to you] Tsuna show the note with a bit of worried on his face.

Kyoya sigh and pat Tsuna's head.
"I'm fine, glad you awake. Lunch is ready." Kyoya said.

Tsuna tilt his head in confusion, then he realize that it was 12:46 noon. "HHHHEEEEEIIII did I sleep that long?"Tsuna thought. But he quickly nodded and follow his cloud towards the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope like it 😄😄😄