Ch. 5 Wake up.

3rd person pov.

Next morning, The newspaper were filled by a certain news that made people freak out.

5 students from Namimori High, was send to the hospital due to there were traumatize on what they saw. They said that a certain pineapple gave them there own nightmares.

Then here comes the Demon Perfect beating out the guts out of them. Bitting them to death until blood will run to them and they become unconscious.

But even though they are unconscious, the suffering don't stop there. Thanks to the power of the pineapple's Illusion they always have nightmares, and soon will be living there rest of there life with that.

"ARTICLE: 13
          5 Boys found laying on ground heavily injured and all of them keep repeating the words "I'm sorry" in a trembling voice.

The mist and Cloud were satisfied. After that The cloud decided to Visit his  sky again.

When Tsuna wake up, he slowly open his eyes. He blink twice and and trice until his vision were cleared. He try to move but the pain on his body was undefetable. So he wait for some minutes until he move and sat up.

But he blush when he saw that his right hands was being hold by his cloud sleeping peacefully.

"Why does Hibari-san looks so perfect?" Tsuna thought and smile. But his smile suddently disappeared when he remember what happen.
"So I was bullied again huh? " Tsuna thought again.

"Hibari-san." Tsuna said but he realize that no voice came out. He try it again and again but no voice came resulting that he cough hardly. "I can't speak!" tsuna thought.Then he cry as tears came falling down.

Due to the movement made, Kyoya wake seeing that Tsuna was crying.
As Tsuna sense that Kyoya was awake he then wipe his tears away and smile at Kyoya. Kyoya then hug his sky protectively. He hug him tightly surprisingly a tear escape from his eyes. He was so worried and happy that Tsuna finally awake.

That hug made Tsuna smile but blush at the same time. He smile because he was happy to feel the warmness of his cloud again. But he was blushing and his heart is start to become 'doki-doki' because he admit that he admires the perfect, he always admires his cloud to the point that he has a crust on his cloud.

First all he thought that he likes Kyoko, but he give up that thought away knowing he doesn't have anychance towards Kyoko, now that Kyoko has a boyfriend already.

Then when Hibari Kyoya became his cloud. He start to realize that he was feeling so unusual when Kyoya is around him. He can hear his heart beat faster than it is, its started to become 'doki-doki' and it never happen when he was with Kyoko.

Then he Reborn told him that he was falling inlove with his cloud, at first he deny it but give up and say Yes to hisself that he loves Kyoya. But will Kyoya love him back? specially now his mute, can he confess to his prince charming?

Kyoya then broke the hug and face his sky. He was worried what Tsuna look down with a pink cheeks and he was playing his finger a little bit.

Kyoya then handed a pen and a notepad to Tsuna.

"You ok?" Kyoya ask. Tsuna nodded and start writing.

[ Thank you very much for saving me Hibari-san] Tsuna show the note.

"Hn. Not a problem, your my sky after all, and call me Kyoya." Kyoya said.

"HHHHEEEEIIIII? Did I just heard right? Hibari-san wants me to call him by his first name?"  Tsuna though panickly.

[ But Hibari-san, is that alright?] Tsuna show the note.

"Hn." Kyoya said.

Tsuna blush how cool and perfect is his cloud. And to think that his all alone with him.

[ O-ok. Kyoya.] Tsuna show the note.

"This is not good, Why am I alone with him? I could feel my heart now beats faster that it is." Tsuna thought. He look down again with his cheek is pink.

Then he look at the perfect face. He then can't stop looking and gazing at his cloud he keeps looking at him thinking that Kyoya was a perfect.

Once Kyoya turn his eyes to Tsuna, Tsuna panicly and look down and start to write something.

[ Kyoya? Where are the others?] Tsuna show the note.

"Hn. I completely forgot them to Inform them that your awake. I'll inform them now." Kyoya said as he stand up and ready to leave but Tsuna hold a peace of his shirt making him stop.

[ Thank you again Kyoya. I wish theres away to repay you.] Tsuna show the note while giving him warm smile.

"Your warm smile is enough." Kyoya said as he walk outside the door.
"Yes there is Tsunayoshi. Be mine." Kyoya thought, he wants to said that but he stop it because he knows that Tsunayoshi won't feel the same.

___________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄