Chapter 4

3rd person pOv.

After Shamal explain, he leave the room immediately because he was scared of the dark murderous aurora of the perfect demon.

When he got to his office he murmured something that he only treat girls not boys yet when it comes to that boy name Sawada Tsunayoshi is and exception.

Because one his the sky,
Two soon to be the Vongola Decimo,
3rd the hitman will probably shoot a bullet in his head if he doesn't the brunet.
4th hayato will blow his heads off for not treating his precious Juudaime.

Speaking of Hayato, Shamal then get his phone and contact Hayato and the others.

It din't  even reach 30 minutes when the room where Tsuna is slam open. Due to the loud sound Kyoya wake up.

"Hn, Herbivore!" Kyoya said coldly. He was angry for disturbing his sleep specially when his dreaming with his beloved Omnivore.

"Teme! What the hell did you did to Juudaime!?" Hayato said as he glare at Kyoya.

"Maa~ Maa~ Hayato relax. Hibari-san what happen?" Takeshi ask calmly but there were part of his voice was worried too.

As Kyoya explain what happen, the storm and rain was already furious. Furious to get revenge to whoever did this to there beloved sky. The room suddently filled with KI from both Storm and Rain.

But the Rain take the action, he calm down hisself first and calm down the storm beside him. Because if they will take revenge there sky won't be happy if ever that will happen.

///////////////////////////////

1 day as pass away and Tsuna wasn't still waking up. Kyoya order his Kusakabe to investigate what happen to Tsuna and who ever did it to him shall be bitten to death!

Kyoya was furious, anger and madly mad as ever. He become more colder as when that day happen to his beloved sky.

Hayato skip class and always visit his sky as his right man. He already said the situation to his sister Bianchi and to Reborn.

Reborn, after hearing the news he immediately book a flight to namimori. He was also furious, he wants to shoot bullets for who ever is the responsible for hurting his beloved sky, mostly his precious student.

Takeshi can't focus his baseball because everytime he practice, everytime he move his thought always flew to his beloved sky. He grip the baseball bat too hard and hit the ball so hard because he was angry, angry to who ever did that to his beloved sky, the only sky who saw the true him.

Nana and the kids was also worried for there Tsuna. Tsuna was the only one who bring happiness to the house with his warm smile and his angelic voice. But after what Shamal told them they became more worried that there Tsuna.

When Chrome heard about what happen, she went to Kokoyu Land to tell the news to her Mukuro-sama she saw a glance. She saw that ken, Chikusa and his precious Mukuro-sama was smiling together.

Its rare for her Mukuro-sama smile, smile warmly and smile as he was truly happy. Chrome doesn't want to broke that so she walk away and leave. She will tell Mukuro-sama next time.

/////////////////////////////////

Hayato was tired but refuse to go home. But Bianchi force him too. Nana will be back after she will take the kids home making them safe. Takeshi went home to his father, the only one left was reborn and Kyoya.

Silence fill the room. But Reborn cut the silent as he rain some questions to the cloud. The cloud explain how he found his beloved sky laying on the ground coughing blood.

Remembering the memory Kyoya again release anger towards the Killer Intent he was releasing. It was scary, probably if your an ordinary civilian then you will lost conscious towards the KI that Kyoya was relesing.

After hearing that details, Reborn wants to shoot bullets Raining bullets towards the person who did this his Dame student.

The room was silent again as Kyoya held his sky hands again decided to take a nap. Hoping he will dream a happily ever after with him and his sky.

@ Kokoyu land.
Mukuro notice that Chrome smile was wrong, something really wrong. So he decided to dig it out.

When night comes, Ken and Chikusa were asleep along with Chrome. So he decided to visit Chromes dreams. But what shocking that Chrome saw him inside of the pitch black dream.

"Kufufufu~ Chrome-chan? Why are you in this pitch black world? Is something wrong?" Mukuro ask.

"This isn't my world Mukuro-sama. I want to know what happen to bossu~ so I visit him in his dream." Chrome answer.

Mukuro was left dump founded, he didn't know that something happen to his beloved sky. Yes he hates Mafia, but Tsunayoshi was an exception. Because of Tsuna he get out of the Vindice, and Tsuna always gave him a warm smile that melts his cold heart.

"What!? What happen to Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro said, and theres a worried voice.

Chrome did not answer, she then turn around and saw something that she regret seeing. Mukuro was shock too, he then release a huge KI on what he saw.

What he saw was terrible, he and Chrome regret on going inside of There sky minds.

Chrome then went out and wake up panting hard and was shocking. Mukuro then hug Chrome to make her relax, he needs to make Chrome relax before visiting his sky in the Hospital.

After some minutes of calming, Chrome finally went back to her sleep. Mukuro decided to visit there sky.

Reborn decided to go home to ease his mind about his Dame student. And one thing that can make his day perfect, And Expresso.

Kyoya was sleeping when he heard an annoying, super annoying voice. a voice  who is kufufufing.

He open his eyes and saw Mukuro was in the window seeing Tsunayoshi with a worried face.

"Hn. Pineapple Herbivore." Kyoya said and glare at Mukuro.

"Oya? your here? I dind't notice." Mukuro said with a creepy smile, but his smile was a sad smile because his worried about his sky.

"Hn." Kyoya ignore the Pineapple Herbivore just once because both of them are worried about there sky. There beloved sky. But for Kyoya, his sky is more than a sky, it was his dream.

"Can you tell me what happen?" Mukuro ask with a worried voice.

Kyoya sigh and ended up telling Mukuro what happen. Mukuro then told and create an illusion to whom the bullies are. He explain that he and Chrome went to the mind of Tsuna, and what happen to Tsuna was running through his mind again and again. Like a nightmare.

Kyoya then release a deadly KI along with Mukuro. For the firs time in forever, or for the first time in never the two agree to work together to get revenge! Revenge to those 5 people who did this to there sky.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
hope you like it 😄😄😄