New Exchange Students!?

I had always been the carefree type of person. I never paid any attention in class, but no matter how less I paid attention, I always seemed to get good grades.

I never used to talk to others much, or rather, I never used to talk at all. I wasn't exactly the shy kid of the class. It was just that I wasn't interested in the class gossips. If anyone came up to me and striked up a conversation, I just nodded or replied in a word or two. 

I always stayed home after returning from school. I had an unsaid but fixed time table for my daily tasks-
I come home from school, change into my comfortable loose shorts and a t shirt, eat my lunch, go back to my room and do my homework. Once the homework finishes, I turn my PC on and lose myself in the world where I wish I were, "the anime world".

*the present*

It was a regular, boring day at school. I was seated at the corner of the class near the window, gazing outside more than listening to the lectures provided by the teachers. 

During the history class, we got a brief lecture about the world wars and the axis powers. I couldn't help but think about "Hetalia". Another group of classmates of mine, who heard me mumbling something about the anime the other day and decided to watch it, were laughing hysterically at their imaginations about the country characters. 

The day passed soon, and as school came to an end, our class teacher entered the room and asked us all to get seated for a moment. Most of the class groaned as a reply and followed the teacher's orders. She announced with excitement in her voice, "Our class will be receiving two Japanese exchange students who will be arriving tomorrow so I expect all of you to be good to them. Now you can go home."

I thought," Kids from Japan, eh? Finally something interesting."
I stood up, took my bag on my shoulders and started towards the door leading out the class. I, being the last one out, had to close the door. As I closed it and turned, I bumped into something, or rather, someone.

As I looked up, I saw a red-headed boy. His appearance too much like Akabane Karma from "The Assassination classroom". Somewhat uncontrollably, the words slipped out of my mouth in Japanese, "Whoa! You look like Akabane Karma!"

Realizing what I said, I got really embarrassed hoping the person would not understand and just move forward. But instead, another blue haired boy came from behind the redhead. Again thoughtlessly I blurted out, in Japanese again," Gosh! You look too much like Shiota Nagisa!"

Out of utter embarrassment I put both my hands over my mouth and mumbled a quick sorry in Japanese out of habit because of watching too much anime. The two boys looked at me with widened eyes and the red-head's amber eyes change to a tint of curiosity and he spoke in Japanese, "So you somehow knew our names and faces? Interesting." But before he could complete his sentence I covered my face in sheer embarrassment and ran towards my home.
I was tired after completing my homework so I landed myself on my bed and tried to sleep. I suddenly realized...

Those two I bumped into are probably the Japanese exchange students!

The wave of embarrassment slowly gave way to the required sleep.

The next morning I arrived at school glad to see that the transfer students weren't there yet. Just as I took my seat in the corner, near the window, the teacher came in and spoke cheerily, "Attention students! Good morning, everyone! Now, I would like you all to welcome the transfer students." She motioned her hands as if gesturing someone outside to enter the class. "Introduce yourselves." The teacher said politely to a red-head and a blue-haired boy.