Chapter - 9 A day out with Karma

Last Chapter~~

You had just completed the exam and it had gone pretty well. More like you did your best in it because you really wanted to get into Kunugigaoka.

So basically this was the first and last- no wait...not last... If you get in you'd have to continue the hard work and get into the five virtuoso of the school. Yeah... you had that dream...to be one of the virtuoso.

Not impossible if you try... i mean... How hard could it be?

This chapter~~

Your results were to come today. It had been a week since you guys came to this world. No one other than Karma, Nagisa, Asano and the principal knew about your presence.

Asano was at his class in 3-A while Nagisa and Karma were back to being in the E class. You had been going out to explore the town while the boys were in school.

You even found the cafe where Isogai worked. It seemed really nice to you in the anime but seeing it in person was way better. The atmosphere was realy warm there. You didn't see Isogai yet because you were there only at the times Karma wasn't home. You used to play a lot of video games with him and Nagisa used to drop by sometimes as well.

Karma bought you a mobile phone so you could be in contact at anytime. You had the numbers of the three guys in there. Since Asano wasn't able to meet you, you both texted and called each other a lot. Even without meeting face-to-face, you guys had gotten really close.

Nagisa and Karma knew about your closeness with Asano and you can safely assume that they were absolutely hating it. But they literally couldn't do anything about that. They didn't want you to get upset or mad at them.

You spent the first half of your day out in the streets, and when you reached home you saw Karma standing on the door with a huge smile...but there was a really really small underlying sadness.

He walked towardyou and gave you a big hug.

"Guess what, kitty?"

You were stiff for a moment because of the sudden hug but then losened up surprisingly really soon. You had gotten used to the hugs and teasing by Karma, Nagisa, and Asano over the one week.

"What? Did you cut a tentacle of Korosensei today?" You asked with excitement.

He pulled away from the hug, the grin still on his face. "No, but you passed the exam! Also, you didn't tell me that you were that smart."

You looked at him with a confused look because of the last sentence of his.

He chuckled. "Baka Kitten. Your marks were literally 99 out of a 100. And apparently that one mark was cut because of some spelling mistake."

Your eyes widened in surprise.

Are you kidding me!? 99!? I thought I'd barely get around 85! But if my marks are 99 just because of a spelling mis-

"Whoa hold up. How exaclty do you know about my spelling mistake?"

"Well Nagisa, Asano and I were called to the principal's office and all of us including the principal were surpised because of your marks and he called us in to tell us about it."

Your surprised face broke into a huge grin and you started jumping and dancing aroung the house shouting in happiness.

"YES I GOT INTO KUNUGIGAOKA!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE TILL NOW!!"

Karma smiled at your cuteness. He told you that you'll be starting school tomorrow. But while he was explaining something to you your phone interrupted him.

You saw the caller identity.

'Shuu-chan~~'

You - Hellow Mister Ass-ano

Asano - Hello to you too stink ball

You - GUESS WHAT

Asano - You got in and that too in 3-A, a.k.a My class

You - I GOT IN AND THAT TO IN 3-A, A.K.A YOUR CLASS- wait...you already know...hehe. I guess I'm to excited!

Asano - You should be. And your markes are evan more than the rest of the virtuoso. Just not better than mine because I'm definately too good

You - Ha ha ha in your dreams boi. Just wait...I'll get that number 1 spot soon.

Asano - *mocking you* ha ha ha in your dreams. Well anyways, congratulations. I'll see you in school tomorrow. Bye (N/n)

You - *chuckling* Sure. Bye! See you tomorrow Shuu-chan!

The call disconnected. You turned back to face Karma.

"This calls for a celebration. I'M COOKING SOMTHING GOOD TONIGHT!"

He gave you a small chickle and said, "There's no need for that princess."

He held your wrist and led you out of the house.

Y/n POV

OMG did he just call me 'princess'!!?? And why did his chuckle sound so hot!! Wait he's hot anyways but STILL! It's always either kitty, kitten or tomato-face! And why is my heart going doki-doki so hard at this! What the hell even!

Karma's POV

I'm seriously getting pissed off because of that Asano. I'll make sure that (Y/n) has the best time ever with me.

Author's POV

Well you can guess what happened then.

You and Karma went to an arcade and played lots of video games there. He won lots and lots of plushes for you. You guys had lots of food.

When you went to the convinience store to get some candy, the old woman at the counter smiled at you both, since you were holding hands and said, "You both look really cute together. Young love really is beautiful." Then she said to Karma, "Take good care of your girlfriend"

Expectedly your mind went blank and your face went tomato red.

Karma smiled at you warmly while taking the candies from the old lady. "I sure will"

Later you guys went to have dinner at a restaurant and you both were cracking the lamest dad jokes during the whole meal.

After that you were led to a huge open meadow in the hill where the E class was. You both were holding hands as you lay down and looked at the night starry sky. As you were about to sy something, you felt a strong gust of wind followed by a feeling of someone's presence.

You knew what just happened.

You jumped up and so did Karma. You saw the one and only Korosensei standing in front of you...in his disguse tho...

(A/n - Hey there potato friends! I just wanted to tel you guys that when you showed the boys the anime you skipped the important parts, like all the backstories and any other spoilers. So just keep that in mind y'all!

Okay I'm done...

But not yet.

THIS STORY HAS 2.9 K VEIWS!! I'M REALLY HAPPY SEEING THAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS STORY. THANK YOU TO ALL THE HOOMANS WHO ARE READING THIS!

Okay now I'm done.

See ya later!

Stay Cool, Stay Safe!

Alisha Out!)