Chapter 8 - Nosebleed

Last chapter~~~

"Heh...Kitten is asleep. Well...she is in a new place...apparently the place of her dreams. It must be a lot to take in. Anyways, sleep well (Y/n).

You both reached home and he placed you on the bed while he went to the living room to sleep on the couch.

This chapter~~~

You were woken by soft husky whispers in your ear.

"(Y/n)...wake up... Youre gonna be late for the entrance test..."

Your eyes opened slowly. You saw a blurred up face in front of your eyes. When your vision focused better, you saw Karma really really close to your face. You face started getting red and hot.

You jumped backwards on the bed and almost fell down. Luckily Karma caught your hand and saved you from crashing your skull on the ground first thing in the morning.

He held you close and gave a small sweet chuckle, "Kitten got too surprised?"

Your heart was beating very fast and you're eyes were very wide.

"U-uh-um...wh-where are we? And-", you just realised something about him, "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SHIRTLESS!"

You turned your face, now blushing a trillion times more, away from him and covered your eyes. "Please go and wear a T-shirt for the sake of my sanity!!!"

Even though those abs look just fabulous and and literally  well taken care of I can never get used to seeing such perfect abs in real life. And if we're actuallly in the anime world then-

You felt liquid triclikng down your nose. And then started the panic.

"K-K-Karma?! Please get me a few tissues QUICK!!!!"

He hurriedly went and got you a bunch of tissues. He looked at you with worry and confusion on his face.

You were wiping off the blood and stuffed a tissue paper in your nose to absorb the blood. You looked up to see him and guess what.

He still wasn't wearing anything to cover his abs.

And you could physically feel the tissue getting covered in blood all over again and the blood dripping from it.

He looked at your pink face and found it really cute. He finally understood what happened. And once he did he started teasing you.

"(Y/n)~~~~ I think I have a tiny cut on my back but I can't see it~~~ Could you check it up for me?"

You widened your eyed in shock and hurriedly grabbed your mobile. 

"Uhh Nagisa? Could you come over at Karma's house for a bit? I think he's a bit hurt and I gotta leave for my entrance exam. Thank you Bye!"

You didn't wait for a reply because of the fact that you were flustered as heck and cut the call in a jiffy.

You jumped up and ran to the bathroom leaving Karma in a huge fit of laughter and astonishment.

Time skip-

You had just completed the exam and it had gone pretty well. More like you did your best in it because you really wanted to get into Kunugigaoka.

So basically this was the first and last- no wait...not last... If you get in you'd have to continue the hard work and get into the five virtuoso of the school. Yeah... you had that dream...to be one of the virtuoso.

Not impossible if you try... i mean... How hard could it be?

(A/n - I tried to update sooner but everything go deleted and i didnt really remember what was written so I made this filler kind of a thing just to get the story going. Please forgive me for making you guys wait for so long...

I was just sitting in class one day getting bored a lot and then this thought came to my mind that after I'm done with all the current books I'm working on, why dont I do two things

1. Make a book of ideas for writers who wanna write stuff but cant really think of anthing at the moment or are stuck at some point of their story and need to wriggle out of the quicksand name writer's block.

2. Take in suggestions for alternative endings for books. Basically I'll be asking the writers of other books wether I could make some sort of other ending for their book. Like there were many books that I had read and I saw that so many things could be made more troublesome or interesting or weird or twisted. What I'm trying to say is that the original plot will be of the writer but I'll basically write a fan-made ending of the fanfic by the writer. IDK about this idea tho...

Tell me what you think and maybe even give a few suggestions of your own as well. Also i could do great with some contructie criticism or tips or stuff cuz I feel like I could improve my writing a lot and make the reader's experience better. There is always a scope for improvement afterall...

Thank you for your patience.

Stay Cool, Stay Safe

Enjoy the summers(Or winters if you're from Australia)

Alisha out!)