Chapter 11- Nightmare in the morning

CHAPTER - 11 

Last chapter

After a few minutes you felt Karma hugging you from behind.

He murmured in your ear, "Please let's be like this for a while."

You felt really comfortable being in that position with him. It made you feel safe.

After a few more minutes you slowly drifted to sleep with a smile on your face.

This chapter~

You were in a black abyss. Nothing could be seen. There was not a single movement of air.

'So it really is true. Where there is darkness there it's bound to be cold.'

Being there was creating an unsettling feeling in you. It was probably because of not knowing your surroundings. There was something about the unknown atmosphere, the quiet and the cold. There was something unspoken about the dark aura, something you couldnt put into words. Something... terrifying.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind, which forced you to turn sideways and move towards the direction.

A faint light light appeared seemingly far away. Along with that you heard familiar laughs.

'Nagisa, Karma and Asano.'

You ranas fast as you could to reach the source of that familiarity. But as much as yuo tried nearing the light source, you couldn't reach it.

You started feeling a hint of devastation in you chest but you persistently kept sprinting towards the light.

Your breath wasn't getting heavy, you weren't feeling tired, but you could feel the pain and burn in you muscles. You could feel your throat getting parched.

Gradually you started approaching the three. But just as you were about to reach withing 5 metres of them, another gust of wind blew. They started to fade away and disappear.

You heard a voice in your head, "There will be a day when you'll have to leave them all. There will be a day when you will be back to that hell. There will be a day when you won't be with them anymore."

The voice, was no one's but yours only.

You woke up petrified and opened your tearfilled eyes. It was a familiar place.

You were in your room.

No don't get scared it wasn't your real life room. You were in the room which you lived in at Karma's house.

'When did I get here? where's Karma?'

You got up in a hurry and walked over to Karma's room in worry. 

'Did he vanish? Did everyone vanish?'

You ran into his room and saw that there was no one inside. Your anxiousness started building up and tears started to blur your vision.

All of a sudden, you heard a clattering sound coming from the kitchen downstairs.

You hastily went downstairs, skipping a few steps and rushed into the kitchen.

Once you reached there you saw Nagisa and Karma being a complete mess in the kitchen, wearing flour and splattered with a bit of food coloring and chocolate.

Your heart felt at ease.

They turned around and saw your dishevelled 'just woken up', first with and expression, screaming 'you weren't supposed to see this. But it soon morphed to an expression of worry and alarm when they noticed your teary eyes and wet cheeks.