Chapter 3 - Infiltration!?

(IDK, the song seems to suit this story towards the end... ENJOY! ^^)

Previously~

Karma just simply stared at me with an eyebrow up and an amused look on his face and Nagisa's eyes wide with surprise. I somehow managed to loosen the rope around me after thirty long minutes of their previous inquiry and pulled it off, freeing myself from their captivity. I stood up swooped my bag and ran at my fastest speed, not waiting for any reaction from the boys.

'Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Dammit! Why did I have to get so damn nervous back then!!??'

The Next Day

It was a Sunday morning, 7:21 to be exact. Your parents were out for a business trip...a really long one. And by long I mean like 6 month long trip. You were peacefully sleeping in your bed when your sleep was interrupted by a loud slam of a door, the door of your room. And following that was a some-what familiar shriek, of a guy. 

"Karma-kun! You're gonna wake her up!" The guy aka Nagisa, whisper-shouted.

'Oh no no no no no no no! How and why are they here?! How the hell did they get in?!'

Then you heard Karma, "It doesn't matter. I'm gonna wake her p now anyways." You could sense a smirk on his face as had said that.

You were still in the same position, not moving a bit.Five minutes had passed and hey didn't do anything. You started to think that it was just your mind dreaming because of your sleepy state. You started to drift off to sleep again but then suddenly you felt warm air on your neck. You weren't bothered by it much.

Because of your totally drowsy state, your brain put up a theory that it must have been the summer wind.

Just when you were going to sleep, there was another tiny gush of hot air. But this time, there was a oh-so-sexy whispery voice along with it, "I know you're awake, (y/n)~"

Your eyes shot open as you heard the voice and in a fraction of seconds you realized...

This isn't the summer season....

You shot up awake and painfully bumped your forehead with someone else's.

"Ow!"

"Ow!"

You had your eyes closed as you were rubbing the place of impact on your forehead. Just when you opened your eyes, you saw a mop of red, and noticed the distance between you. It was less than  3 inches!

Your hands stopped the rubbing motion on your forehead and you got stiff like a statue. Your face was blasting red. The red haired in front of you noticed your shocked face and lessened the distance to a mere 1 inch.

The circuits of your brain were blown. Your thought processes weren't functioning at all. 

Just then a certain blue-haired fake-coughed and the red-head in front of you just left a blow of air on your face and pulled away smirking.

You were still shocked and red. After a whole five minutes, you finally came to your senses...of mostly embarrassment....and anger....and a slight bit of confusion.

"W-wh-what the f-fricking hell w-was th-that!?!? A-and h-how in the fricking h-heck di-did you guys c-come in?!!?"

"Aww~ the sleepy kitten is now angry. And would you look at that? She's completely red...like a sweet strawberry."

Nagisa elbowed Karma for saying that. "Sorry (y/n)-chan. Karma-kun dragged me here...and I wanted to come as well..." he said the last part such that you couldn't hear it, but Karma did.