Chapter 7 - A weird event....

Last chapter...

Just as you said dinner, the three guys' stomachs started grumbling.
The turned red again.

"Guess we should go and eat." Said Nagisa.
The other two simply nodded their heads.

All of you then headed downstairs for dinner.

This chapter...

You all sat down together for dinner. While eating in silence, Asano spoke up and broke the quiet atmosphere, "Maybe we could play Truth and dare after dinner so that we can know you better. They might know you a bit, but I don't...If it's fine with you though." He finished politely.

"Sure! Why not?"

You agreed to this without hesitating a bit. But then you saw Karma giving out the devil face.

'Oh no...This ain't good...'

You mentally facepalmed at your decision.

You all finished eating then went up to the gaming room and sat on the floor in a circle. You were going to play the game in 'Spin-the-Bottle' style. You used a pencil to spin. The person at the pointed side of the pencil would be the person answering and the person at the blunt side would be the person questioning.

Let's just say, stuff did not end well at all...

You ended up having Nagisa sit on your lap, have lots of doodles drawn on your face and well...you were just tormented.

The dangerous thing was, they were going easy on you.

Later you all got tired, but none of you were sleepy. Asano once again broke the ice and said, "Why don't we watch the anime you were saying we came from? It would be kinda fun. Right"

All of you agreed with his idea again

You guys finished the season one once more, but it didn't mean that you guys didn't enjoy it. It was great to see the whole thing again.

After it was over, you told them all to go to their assigned beds and sleep.

But then the boys started begging you to watch the next season of Assassination Classroom. They were really eager to know more. You gave in to their pleas. What could be the worst thing to happen? It's not like they would actually go back, would they?

Nothing would happen.

Well, you were wrong.

After finishing five episodes, you all were blinded by a bright light then everything blacked out.

You opened your eyes and looked around a bit. You were in an unfamiliar bed. It looked like a hospital room. But then you realized that it was a medical room at a school.

Soon enough, the door of the room opened and then you saw, Asano walking in.

You were a bit confused as to why he wore the Kunugigaoka uniform.

He sat down on a chair near your bed. "How are you feeling?"

You replied to him with a smile, "Perfectly fine. I just had a quick question... if you didn't mind me asking this...Where are we?"

He just chuckled a bit at this. Then he said, "Don't worry. you aren't in a weird place. You're actually in Kunugigaoka."

Your brain and heart just stopped functioning.

And you fainted, plopping back on the pillow.

(A/n- Gahh!!! sorry for the extremely late chapter. It's half-assed even.

I hope you still liked it.

Stay cool, Stay Safe.