Chapter 8 - New Place

Last Chapter~~

You replied to him with a smile, "Perfectly fine. I just had a quick question... if you didn't mind me asking this...Where are we?"

He just chuckled a bit at this. Then he said, "Don't worry. you aren't in a weird place. You're actually in Kunugigaoka."

Your brain and heart just stopped functioning.

And you fainted, plopping back on the pillow.

This Chapter~~

You woke up after a pretty long time, still in the nurse's office in Kunugigaoka. When you squinted your eyes open, you saw Asano Gakushuu...but he had brownish eyes and brownish hair instead of orange.

Your eyes widened in realization and you quickly sat up. 

"Uhh...Good mor- afte-" you looked at the clock behind him, "Good evening Principal Asano!"

He just stared at you weirdly. You tilted your head sideways in confusion. Just then Gakushuu entered the room and looked at you.

"Oh! (L/n)-San, you're awake. Do you feel okay?"

You look at him and smile warmly. "Yup Asano-Kun, I'm fine." 

The principal looked at you and said, "Young lady, you and three of the students of my school were found unconscious on the school's ground. Those three students had been missing for some time, two of them longer than the third. Apparently, my son somehow knows you." He looked at Gakushuu. "Gakushuu, who is this girl and how do you know her?" He asks in a stern tone.

Gakushuu simply tells him, "She's not from here."

This makes the principal more confused.

You spoke up, turning his attention to you. "Uh...he's right. I'm not from here. I mean...not from this...uh....world? This is kinda hard to explain and believe. I'm actually from another dimension where you all are just part of an anime. This school has an anime based on them. Well its mainly about class 3-E. But you two are pretty major characters in the anime. Well, I know a lot of stuff about you guys... WHy is ExplaiNiNG STuFf So DifFicuLt!?"

Principal Gakuho seemed kinda interested in what you explained. He spoke, "I think I understand your situation. No matter how impossible it seems, this seems like a fair explanation for their disappearance. I suppose you'll want to study in this school. You seem like a smart student. You'll take the entrance test tomorrow so prepare yourself, Miss -?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is (L/n) (Y/n)."

He gave you a nod, "Hmm, hope to see you enrolled at the school Miss (L/n)"

You looked at him with a sudden question in mind. 

"But sensei...what about the school fee?"

He said while leaving the room, "If you get more than 98% in tomorrow's test you won't have to worry about the fee."

You looked at him with wide eyes, so did Gakushuu.

After he went out, Gakushuu sat beside the bed you were resting on and you guys talked about random stuff.

Just a few minutes later, Karma entered the nurse's office. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back but then his gaze shifted over to Asano and his expression turned bitter.

Asano returned the expression to him.

"(Y/n), you probably don't have any place to live in, so come over at my house. As you know, my parents have shifted to another home so you can stay with me." Karma said with a sincere smile.

You gladly accepted his offer. 

Suddenly Asano's phone started ringing. He picked the phone up and talked to the person on the other side, probably his mom.

"I need to go home. I'll see you later (Y/n)."

You and Karma were left in the room alone. You spoke up first. 

"Hey Karma, how about we get to your home right now? This bed is kinda uncomfortable to rest on. " You said with a goofy smile.

He smiled as well, "Yeah, I guess that's for the best. But can you walk?"

You replied, " Yeah I can."

As you were about to stand, he tripped you and you fell into his arms.

You were a blushing mess as you were pressed against his toned chest. He Let out a small laugh, "Oya...what's this? I thought you could walk. Apparently, you can't"

You looked up at him wanting to argue but by realizing how close your faces were you shut up.

He made you sit down on the bed and knelt down with his back towards you.  You were confused.

"What's wrong? Climb on."

"Are you serious? You want me to climb on your back?"

"Yes, why else am I down like this?"

"Are you sure?"

He shook his head and held your legs from under your knees. You, being scared of being dropped, held on to him. He started walking toward his home.

On the way, he started talking to you, " You know? You're lighter than I imagined."

He waited for a reply but you didn't give one. 

"Oi Kitten."

This time you replied, with really light snores.

"Heh...Kitten is asleep. Well...she is in a new place...apparently the place of her dreams. It must be a lot to take in. Anyways, sleep well (Y/n).

You both reached home and he placed you on the bed while he went to the living room to sleep on the couch.

(A/n- Done...another chapter finally done after all that procrastination.

I hope you're happy with this chapter... You are, right?

I'd like to thank @CandySaberfor helping me out with the idea for continuing the story.

AND OMG WE HAVE 1.4 K READS ON THIS BOOK!!! Thank you so much to the people who're reading this!!

See ya soon!

Stay cool, Stay safe!

Alisha out!)