Chapter 2 - Questions

A few awkward weeks passed by filled with unanswered questions in the minds of the newbies and desperate tries of mine to ignore the two of them.
Around the end of the month of their arrival and the little 'incident' between the two of them and me they started growing uneasy with the doubts in their heads.

After the last period, as I hung my bag on my shoulder and started toward the door, I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I looked back to see Karma holding me back. He shouted to Nagisa, "Ready!". Nagisa nodded his head and took out a bundle of ropes. Karma picked me up, walked up to the seat next to Nagisa and sat me down. The moment I landed, I felt ropes surround me and in less than two seconds they were tightened. I squirmed trying to escape but I miserably failed.

Karma and Nagisa stood in front of me and crossed their arms over their chest. I rolled my eyes at them realizing that I couldn't do anything about my escape. I spoke up, "What do you guys want?". I was congratulating myself for not stammering when Karma smirked and said, "Nothing. I just need you...". I gave the best death glare I could (though my heart was pounding in my rib cage and I had to fight the redness from rising up to my cheeks) and Nagisa continued after the 'pause' in Karma sentence, "He means we need your answers."

I relaxed my glare a bit and irritatedly said, "So what's the point in tying me up? I need to go home and do my homework!". Karma bent down, his and my eyes at the same level. He was dangerously close to me. I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. He slightly chuckled and said, "Don't worry. We'll stay here with you all night if you don't give us the answers. After all, a girl should never be left alone~" I noticed Nagisa rolling his eyes, which was kind of comforting as it probably showed that Karma is just messing around. Karma went and stood next to Nagisa, and put his hands in his pockets. Then the inquiry started. Nagisa asked,

"How did you know our names at the first time we met?"

"I showed you guys the manga! And me blurting out your names was just the inner fan-girl of mine bubbling to the surface."

"Okaayy....next question. Why can only we three see the stuff in the manga?"

"Honestly, I have n-no idea."

I was starting to get a bit nervous...being in a classroom with the ones I had a huuuge crush - no,wait - I absolutely was head-over-heels for.

"How did you come across this manga?"

"I-I discovered a m-manga store at the end of an alley n-near my home. I-It sold manga at a really cheap p-price. I used to go there every o-other day to buy a new manga. I came a-across a manga named assassination c-classroom. I read the f-first chapter and found it really...interesting." I said looking almost everywhere, except Nagisa and Karma.

Suddenly Karma spoke with a devious smirk from behind Nagisa, "Do you have feelings for any of us?"

The nervousness got the best of me and I sputtered, "Y-yes.". A second later I realized what I had just said and with the darkest shade of red on my face, "N-no. I meant no!!"

Karma just simply stared at me with an eyebrow up and an amused look on his face and Nagisa's eyes wide with surprise. I somehow managed to loosen the rope around me after thirty long minutes of their previous inquiry and pulled it off, freeing myself from their captivity. I stood up swooped my bag and ran at my fastest speed, not waiting for any reaction from the boys.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Dammit! Why did I have to get so damn nervous back then!!??