Chapter 14: Leaving And Going To A Shack

Hey guys! It's meeeee againnn!! I'm backkkk back againnnn! Now before we get into this chapter, is like to thank this wonderful person! *crys* this person is amazing! And they made me a cover and they said they loved my book! But the point is, the...

Hey guys! It's meeeee againnn!! I'm backkkk back againnnn! Now before we get into this chapter, is like to thank this wonderful person! *crys* this person is amazing! And they made me a cover and they said they loved my book! But the point is, they made a cover for MY book! So thank you Midnight0226 !!! She made me two WONDERFUL AND Beautiful COVERS I love you so much ❤️

So go check her profile and books out! Because I know I will be!

If ANY of YALL ever make a cover for my book and y'all love my book. I'd love to see the cover, don't hold back. I love to see all of y'alls creativity and to see what y'all come up with!

Anyways byeeeee guys...

Soon me and the gang had made it to a little shack, they all walk in

Soon me and the gang had made it to a little shack, they all walk in. "We will be staying here? In this?" Noah asks in disgust.

"Yes, nobody will suspect us staying in here." Damson says. "Plus, its only temporary. It's not forever." Daniel says.

"Good, there better be a big bathroom. I don't wake up with this hotness!" Jason says, everyone rolls their eyes. "From the look of it, the bathroom will probably be dirty, gross, and small." I say.

We all split up and look at every small inch of the shack then we all go to Damson. "This place is so gross!" I say.

"Preach it!"
"I can't live in these conditions!"
"Hot people don't belong here!"
"The kitchen is so nasty and small! How will I cook!? I'm not putting my spoons in there!"
"Aaron, shut up about the kitchen!"
"I can not stay here any longer!"
"The smells are getting to me! I think I might faint!"

"Shut up! We are not leaving! We are stuck here no meter what you guys say!" Damson yells glaring at everyone, we all groan.

"Now, we need to talk about who's sharing a room. There's ten of us and three rooms." Daniel says. "Okay, Damson, Cameron, and John share a room. David, Daniel, and me share a room. Than Shane, Aaron, and Jason share." Noah says.

"What about me!?" I yell. "Don't worry, Thalia you can share with me." Jason says smirking. "Ew, no." I say.

"You can sleep on the couch." Noah yawns. "What!? The couch!?" I yell. "Look, there is one bump bed and one bed in each room. Meaning three beds. Not four." He says glaring at me.

"But why me!? I am a lady! And shouldn't be treated with such disrespect!" I say. "Well, stutter girl, if you started acting like a lady we might treat you like one." Noah says.

"Ugh, I hate you!" I say, I hear him mumbling something but I ignore it. We all go our separate ways and I start making the couch as comfortable as I could. Because I get stuck with the couch! It's so nasty! I think it might have mold!

"You can have my bed." John says walking up to me holding a blanket. I look at him sympathetically. "No, I couldn't do that to you." I say.

"No. I'm telling you to sleep in my bed. You are going to sleep in my bed." He says. "No, go sleep in your bed. Don't worry about me, I will be fine." I say smiling at him. I appreciate his gesture, but I'm not going to kick him out of his bed.

Even if he gives him bed to me. Or tries to.

"How about you two just share the couch." Cameron says coming in the room wiggling his eyebrows. "Did your little brother just say that?" I ask holding in a laugh.

"Cameron!" John yells. "Whatttt?" He whines. "Go to bed!" John says shaking his head. "You know you two want toooo!" Cameron yells running to the room as John glares at him.

I laugh. "What?" John frowns. "Nothing." I say still laughing. "Well obviously it's not nothing. Tell me." He says. I shake my head laughing.

"Go to bed." I say. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP!? SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP!" Noah yells. "HOW CAN THOSE 'SOME' PEOPLE SLEEP WITH YOUR LOUD MOUTH!?" I yell.

"SHUT UP STUTTER GIRL!" Noah yells. Even when he's yelling at me he won't say my name. Wow, just wow. I roll my eyes.

"ITS NALIA!" Daniel yells. "NO ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT! JOHN AND THALIA ARE GOING T-" David starts but for some reason didn't finish. Which was probably for the best.

"Well, looks like we are sharing the couch." John says putting his cover on the couch. I sigh, giving up on trying. "We can't both fit on that little couch." I say.

"You are right." John says nodding. Then he pulls the cover to the ground and puts the pillow on the cover, leaving one cover to put over him.

He lays on the cover and stares at me expectingly. "Nuh-uh. No way I'm sleeping next to a boy." I cross my arms. John sighs.

He gets up and does the same thing but not too far from the first one he had made before. "You sleep there. I sleep here. We aren't to far and not to close." He says. I smile and take the bed closest to the couch.

John turns off the light and gets in the other little sleeping area? I guess that is what you could call it.

"Aww they are so cute!"
"Oh my gosh! I ship it!"
"Did they do...the nasty?"
"SHES MINE!"
"Jason, shut up! They are sleeping."
"Trying to sleep. They are trying to sleep."
"I'm going to take a picture of this moment."

Then a bright flash goes off. "AHHH!" I yell, my eyes quickly opening. John groans from next to me. "AHHH!" I yell pushing John away so he hits the coffee table.

"Whoa, that was a double ahh!" Shane says. "What are you boys doing!? And what are you doing John!?" I yell. "Did you two do the nasty last night?" Jason asks sticking his bottom lip out.

"What!? No!" I yell. "Suuuure you didn't." David says smirking. "We didn't!" I say. "That is what she said!" Shane says. "No that's what I said because I'm saying the TRUTH!" I yell.

They all smirk, except for Noah, Damson, Aaron, and Daniel. "Ughhh! You guys are so annoying!" I say.