Chapter 28: Confronting The Boys

I throw the ice pack she had gave me on the ground. "Thalia!" She yells from her desk. I run out of the room and into the hallway. I run into the boys who included Shane, Noah, John, and Jason.

"Excuse me." John says glaring at me. "U-uh s-s-sorry." Darn my stuttering. They don't remember me? I'm just now noticing how scary these people really are. "Hey I know her. She's the girl in my gym class that got hit in the head with a volleyball and blacked out from the fall." Noah says.

"Y'all don't r-remember m-m-me?" I tremble. "Remember you? I've never seen you in my life." Jason glares. "Jason it's me! It's Thalia! Noah...John...Jason...Shane y'all don't remember? Everything we've been through?" I ask a tear running down my cheek.

"Uhhh-" Shane starts. "Thalia get back here!" The nurse says walking up to us. "Y'all have to believe me! I'm Thalia! Y'all kidnapped me and took me to your house! Y'all are in a gang...and I was in a shower then y'all came in my house and took me. You saved me from my abusive family. You work with my brother, Damson." I ramble.

"Thalia Williams! Come with me." The nurse grabs my hand and pulls me to the nurses office but not before I got the chance to yell their names.

Noah's POV

"That was very weird." Shane says, we all stare at the door the lady had pulled her into. "That was strange. Did you hear what she said?" Shane asks looking over at all of us. "It was hard not to hear everything she said. What part are you talking about?" Jason grins.

"The abusive part. She said we saved her from her abusive family." Shane says with his thinking face on. "That girl was crazy all together. She must've fell pretty hard." John says.

"Probably." Shane says. "That girl stuttered a hella lot." I say putting my hands in my pockets. "Yeah, so? What does that have to do with anything?" Jason asks. "I don't know she's a stutter girl, that's for sure." I say looking at the door.

The boys look at me weird. "What?" I ask. "What's up with you?" John says. "I don't know...I just...feel weird. Like I knew her." I say. "Oh god please tell me you don't believe that girl." Shane says.

"She probably has magic powers." Jason says, Shane whacks him on the back of his head. "Sometimes I fear that your dumbness is contagious." Shane says shaking his head.

2 days later...

It was finally Saturday and for that I was happy. Thalia also known as stutter girl, as I have started to call her showed up to school yesterday. She didn't talk to me and she avoided all contact with me.

I don't know why I have been feeling so sad ever since I seen her and the events that happened that day. I've never even talked to her before that day, so what made her say the things she did? It makes no sense...

"Hey man you okay?" John asks from across of me. Right now me and John are at a cafe getting some breakfast. "Yeah I'm fine I just keep thinking about that girl." I say rubbing my head.

"Look, you need to just forget about her. She has nothing to do with us anymore. And if you're worried about her, she is fine. We see her at school so it's not like she's dead." He says rolling his eyes. "You wouldn't understand..." I sigh.

"Nope. I don't understand, I really don't." He says. "What did she mean gang? We aren't in a gang. It makes zero sense." I say.

"Every word that came out of her mouth made no sense." John laughs. "John." I warn. "Sorry...it's just that I don't think this is something to over think, or to even think about." He says sitting back.

"But what if it is? What if she needs help?" I ask taking a sip of my drink. "Well I don't know dude! That chick is crazy! If you want to talk to her...be my guest." Noah says looking bored.

The cafe bell rings, signaling someone came in. I look at the door to see that Thalia had came in. "And here she is. What a coincidence, is almost like we're in a movie or a book or something." John says smirking.

I clear my throat and stand up, walking over to the girl. I tower over her as we stare into each other's eyes. "Hi." I say.

"H-he-hello..." Thalia says moving her gaze, she tried to walk away from me but I stop her. "Wait I want to talk to you." I say, she looks into my eyes. Thinking if she should trust me or not.

Okay guys so next chapter will most likely be the last...sad...I know. I remember when I wrote the first chapter to this story. What did y'all think of this chapter? What do you think Thalia will do next? Do you think she'll talk with him?