Chapter 25: Thalia and Noah's First Small Fight

THE NEW HIGHEST RANK IS #24 IN TEEN FICTION! COME ON GUYS LETS TRY TO GET #19! That would make me SO happy!!! ❤️🖤❤️

So 90% of you wanted to keep chapter 24 so I guess that is what I'm going to do.

***Btw I hate this chapter but read it if you want.***

"How are we going to tell everyone that we are a thing? Do you even want to tell them?"I ask blushing.

"I don't know and I don't really care. I'm just glad that we're together. But we are going to tell them," He says.

He slowly leans forward, then my phone rings. "Dang it! I can't even kiss you!" He yells pouting and crossing his arms. I laugh and grab my phone, answering it.

"Hello?" I ask, nobody says anything for a minute. "Thalia? It's me, Johnny." They say, I go quiet. "Oh."

"Look, Thalia please come back." He says. I sat there shocked. "Is this a trick?" I ask. Noah looks at me confused, he takes the phone from me and puts it on speaker. "No, it isn't. Please come back. I miss you..." They say.

"Aww you miss her...how...sweet." Noah says scrunching up his nose in disgust. "Noah don't please be mean." I say, he clenches his jaw. "Don't be mean? What do you mean Thalia? He kidnapped you and now look at him! He's flirting with my girlfriend." Noah growls.

"Shut up before I slap the living shit out of you!" I yell. "Please do! I told you when we first met and I'll tell you now, you're defenseless. I'm not. Go ahead and punch me," He yells,  I roll my eyes and grab my phone back. "Are you seriously going to continue to talk to him?!"

By now everyone had came to the living room to see what all the yelling is about. "Noah, what are you doing?" John asks. "Trying to be a nice boyfriend but she won't let me!" Noah yells.

"Boyfriend?" Damson asks. Noah storms out of the house and I storm out of the living room and go to my bedroom. Yep, my very own bed. I finally got one, yay. I lock the door and sit on the floor.

How dare he.

"Ummm...hello?" I look at my phone, Johnny is still on there. I turn it off of speaker. "What did you call for?" I ask angrily. "Look...I know that keeping you tied up was wrong..." He says.

"Ya think?" I ask laughing. "Thalia I like you." He says. "Johnny boy I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend now...I did like you with all honesty. But now I'm in a...complicated relationship at the moment. I'm not going to run away with you or whatever. I'm not going to run away with someone that I'm not dating. That would be wrong." I say rolling my eyes.

"But from what I hear...he isn't the best boyfriend. He doesn't treat you right! I will." He says. "Johnny...no. Noah is just...complicated. The man has major issues." I say glaring at the ground. "Fine but if you ever need me...I'm here. I will always be here." He says.

"Okay, bye Johnny." I say hanging up before he got to speak another word. It's been one day since me and Noah got together! No actually it hasn't even been a full day and we have already got into a fight.

I feel like screaming.

I lean my head back on the wall with a sigh. A tear runs down my face and a sob escapes me.

    Noah's POV

Maybe we shouldn't date. Maybe this is a sign me and Thalia shouldn't be together or maybe I over reacted. But why is he calling her phone? Why did she want to talk to him?

This makes me want to punch a wall.

Who knew that having a girlfriend is so hard? I thought it was going to be easy but apparently not. I sit on the bench at the park. Families and couples walked in front of me with love in their eyes. Not even taking a glance my way.

I want love.

I want to have a special person. I want what everyone has. Maybe I'm just not a person that can have a family. What even is a family? I never had one of those...

I had a fake family.

I take my phone out of my pocket and I stare at it. Should I call her? Maybe I was in the wrong, I shouldn't have yelled at her. But would she want to talk to me? What if she's still talking to the jerk Johnny?

I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I'm going to call her, this whole thing is ridiculous. I put the phone up to my ear as it rang. "Hello?" I hear her sweet voice. "Hey." I say clearing my throat.

"Noah?" She asks, almost as if she's been crying. "Are you crying? Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." She says. "No, you're not. I'm coming to get you." I say.

"No, please don't." She says in a low voice. "Is something wrong?" I frown. "I just want to be alone...that is it." She says, I knew she was frowning. I could feel it.

She was crying because of me...and that broke my heart. "Okay...I'll y'all to you later..." I say looking down. "Maybe. I've gotta go, bye." She says then hangs up.

I fucked up real bad.

As soon as I got home I went to Thalia's door. "Thalia?" I ask knocking. "Go away Noah." She says. "No. Let me in...please." I sigh. I hear her sigh then unlock the door, opening it.

I walk in and lock the door behind me. We sat on the ground next to each other. She leans her head on my shoulder and holds my hand. "You're hand is so soft! How did you do that?" She gasps.

I look at her confused and shrug. "I guess it's natural. Thalia I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for today to end up so bad..." I say looking down, she smiles. "Don't worry about it. It's done and over." I let out a breath and lean back.

(I promise next chapter will be more interesting)