Chapter 26: Noah's Kid & Thalia Is A Step Mom

Thalia's POV

"Stop! Noah I'm your girlfriend, you are not allowed to kill me." I say gesturing to the video game me, Noah, Daniel, and David were playing. "You can't use that against him!" David says. "Yes she can." Daniel says.

We were all playing a new video game called Paradise. In this game you get a team mate, mine is Daniel and we have to kill the team that is against us which in our case is David and Noah.

Right now Noah is in front of me about to shoot me with his gun. (in the game guys, I know there's going to be one of those people thinking Thalia is actually about to get killed.) "Noah if you loved me...you wouldn't do this." I say.

"Kill you? Sweetie...it won't hurt." He says. "Please! Daniel come save me!" I say. "Okay step mom, coming." Daniel says. "Is there something I need to know?" Noah asks.

"No, dad." Daniel says. "I'm hungry. Take me out to eat, I'm tired of Aaron's cooking." I say putting the remote down. "I heard that!" Aaron yells from inside the kitchen. I roll my eyes.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" Noah asks putting the remote down. "I want to go t-" I start. "I want to go to Applebee's!" Daniel says. "Excuse me? You aren't going." Noah says, Daniel frowns. "Why not?" I ask.

"Why not what?" He asks. "Why can't he go?" I ask. "Because I want my girlfriend alone." He says. "Technically you wont be alone anyways! You're going to a restaurant, there will be people there!" Daniel says.

"Fine! Whatever! Let's go," Noah says standing up, me, Daniel, and David follow him out of the house. "Oh great, yeah let's just invite the whole neighborhood." Noah sighs. "Ouuu can we?!" I ask. He glares at me and I wink at him, He just laughs with a big smile on his face.

"Ew step mom and dad are flirting." Daniel says. "Okay so what do you mean step mom? Why am I the step mom to you and why is Noah your father?" I ask. "Because....life...I guess." Daniel says coughing.

When we made it to Applebee's Daniel and David jumped out. "Come mother!" Daniel and David say grabbing my hands. Noah looked the door and walked behind us.

"Hello, would you like a seat?" A lady asks. "Well that is why we are here, yes please." Noah says rolling his eyes. "Oh so four people?" She asks. "Can you count? Yes, four." David says. "Child calm down," I say, the lady looks at me confused. "Long story."

"Follow me." She says walking to a table. "Naw I was going to go jump in the damn toilet..." Daniel mumbles. "Please don't." I say. When we got to a seat I sat down and Noah tried to sit next to me but David pushes him to the ground.

"No! I want to sit next to step mom!" He yells hugging me, I cover my mouth trying not to laugh. Noah glares at David and sits next to Daniel. "I can not even sit next to my girlfriend around y'all," Noah says.

The lady asked us what we wanted to drink and than walked away. Soon after talking for a few minutes she came back with our drinks and took our food orders. "I'll be right back." Noah says getting up and going to the restroom. "So how did you and father meet?" Daniel asks, I roll my eyes.

"Don't be a rude step mom!" David gasps. "It's fine, twin brother David. I will my Cinderella in this story." Daniel sighs. "You two are just...I don't know. Y'all need help." I say. "That's what my future Prince Charming will be for." Daniel says.

We are and talked for two minutes. "Where is father?" David asks, I shrug. Daniel sits up on his seat and looks behind him. "Oh hey ma'am, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your meal. I'm trying to find my father." Daniel says to the people behind us.

"Daniel get your ass down!" I say. "Sorry for my step mothers potty mouth." Daniel says turning to glare at me.

"Oh my god! Who are these unknown creatures?" David asks pointing to three girls who were looking at...Noah; who was coming out of the bathroom. "They look like pigs to me. How dare they try to break my father and step mothers marriage!" Daniel says shaking his head with a glare.

"Marriage? Girls? Noah? Excuse me?" I ask trying to look over the booth we were in, trying to look for Noah. One of the girls start walking towards Noah. "Hey dirty pigs get away from my father!" Daniel yells throwing fries at them from his plate.

"Oh my god..." I say looking down in embarrassment. "Yeah! He is married to our step mom you pigs!" David says, also throwing fries.

Noah looks around confused, but then notices the girls. The girls quickly run to the restroom after getting hit with fries. "What the hell?" Noah asks walking up to us laughing. "That was so embarrassing." I say.

"Don't worry step mom! We will keep the pigs away!" David says hugging me. "Yeah...nobody ruins Nalia." Daniel says glaring. "Don't worry guys. Nobody will ever ruin Nalia." Noah says winking at me. Are waitress comes up to us.

"Umm...sorry but you can't throw fries...I'm sorry but you are getting kicked out of Applebee's."