The Frozen Hero

Epilogue

That was three years ago. Since then, Jamie became boss of the New York Times, and she and Steve had gotten engaged. Luckily, for the both of them Jamie wasn’t in any danger. Jamie was currently looking a mirror, and was about to get married when Natasha walked in.

“It’s almost time.” Natasha told Jamie.

“Thanks.” Jamie told Natasha, before Natasha left the room. Jamie took one last quick look at her dress http://www.polyvore.com/jamie_wedding/set?id=119783393

A few minutes later Jamie was face to face with Steve Rodgers. She could tell he was nervous which only made her smile.

“You may kiss the bride.” The preacher said. And that’s what Steve did. He leaned in slowly and kissed her.

During the reception that night, Jamie and Steve danced together for the first time. They danced to just a kiss, by lady antebellum. Jamie rested her head on Steve’s chest as they danced. Jamie had never danced before, and she could tell never has as well. This made it more romantic and fun to watch.

The reception ended around 2:00 in the morning and Jamie was outside looking over a balcony. Steve wrapped his arms around Jamie, and Jamie turned around and looked at him.

“I love you, so much.” Steve said leaning in and kissing her.