Chapter Twelve

It had been a week since Joker had seen Pax. It nearly drove him insane not being close to her. He laid in bed as he stared at the ceiling with his hands tucked under his head. He could hear Harley's patter of feet on his bedroom floor, "Oh puddin.. I got something for ya."

She purred as she crawled up to straddle him. Only his eyes moved when she opened her silk robe with nothing under neath. He rolled his eyes as she placed his hands on her breast, "Comon Puddin, Mama needs some lovin." She leaned down and started to kiss his neck. He closed his eyes as he imagined Harley as Pax. His chest heaved with frustration and rolled on top of Harley and pinned her down. She sighed as he thrusted into her. Joker pressed his eyes closed try to focus on Pax until he moaned her name.

" What tha fuck?! Pax?! I'm not Pax dumbass!" Jokers eyes flew open as he looked down to her angry brow, "Get the fuck of of me!"

He rolled over back to his previous position as he watched her put her robe back on, "I knew it! Little slut couldn't keep her hands off of ya?!"

Joker sat up and showed an evil smile, "Actually, it was the other way around. Oh she put up a good fight, but she was screaming my name in the end."

Harley was crying, "How could you?"
Joker just laid back down to stared at the ceiling. "I'm leaving!"

"You'll be back!", he then smiled to himself and his new freedom to chase Pax.  He couldn't wait to see her tomorrow.

Pax was humming along with her radio to get ready for the board meeting. She wasn't expecting Joker for another hour so she didn't bother to shut her door as she walked around in her lingerie and thigh highs.

Joker was first in shock as he watched her at her vanity. He purposely stepped in her room for her to see him as she turned around. Pax jumped and gasp as she saw him. She noticed him slowly walking to her with a hungry look on his face. She was about to speak as she started to cover herself but he was quick to push his mouth to hers. Pax tried to push away but couldn't as he lifted her onto the vanity. Once her lips were free as he kissed her neck she pleaded, "J, we have to stop. Please."

He shook his head as he consumed her lips again. Her breath hitched as she felt him unfasten her bra and threw it to the floor. Pax gasped as he leaned her back and kissed her breast while rubbing her inner thigh. Before she could gather her thoughts, Joker scooped her up and laid her on the bed. He quickly climbed on top of her so she couldn't escape. Her skin jumped every time he planted kisses down her belly to her quivering thigh. Her eyes flew open as she felt him rip her thong from her legs. Joker heard her moaned as he slipped his tongue into her core. He growled as he held her bucking hips in place with his strong shoulders. Pax could feel pressure building between her legs. She bit her lip as she threw her head back begging for release but knew they needed to stop. Pax reluctantly pushed out her plea, "J, you have to.. Oh God that feels nice. No! You have to stop."

Joker eased back up to her face and kissed her as he unbuttoned he's pants and pushed them down. He wouldn't give up her lips so she could say no. He parted her lips as she moaned. He felt her flinch as he thrusted into her. He pushed his lips from hers so he could see her face. It nearly broke his heart as he saw pain on her features. He gently whispered in her ear as he slowly thrusted again, "Im sorry." Pax bit her lip and squeezed her eyes closed until his thrust turned into pleasure. Joker smiled as he nibbled her neck as she sighed with delight, "Better?"

Pax nodded and smiled as he looked down on her. Her eyes closed and her brow wrinkled as her legs became stiff, "J? I.. I.."

Joker sped up his thrusts as she was on the edge. With one final deep thrust, Pax's back arched as she moaned. Joker grunted loudly as he pressed his head to her shoulder as he came.