Chapter Eighteen

Bruce anxiously tapped his fingers on the white table cloth as he waited for Pax. His attention was drawn to the hostess as he talked to the young bombshell that walked in the door. Bruce shifted so he would be sitting straight. The young woman smiled and offered her hand, "Bruce?" He stood and shook her hand. "I'm Penelope, thank you for seeing me."

Bruce did a boyish smirk, "I wish the pleasure was for different reasons."

"Maybe they can be later." Pax eyes grew wide as she couldn't believe she said it. She cursed herself, "Stupid hormones."

Bruce pulled her chair out and sat across from her, "So this friend of yours, who is he?"

Pax gulped, "Johnny Frost."

Bruce smiled you gotta be kidding me smile, "Johnny Frost? Jokers right hand man? The answer is no."

Pax's face showed pain. She pushed her eyes closed as she looked down. Bruce regretted his quick response, but before he could apologize, Pax spoke again, "I'm sorry for taking up your time Mr. Wayne. Goodbye."

Pax eased out of her chair but was stopped as Bruce grabbed her wrist, "I'm sorry, please set down."

Pax sat back down with an uncertain face. "Perhaps I spoke in haste. What is Frost to you?"

Her facial expression eased, "He's my family. He saved me from a terrible life of servitude, but he told J about me. Ive been his prisoner for about three months now." 

Bruce could tell she was telling the truth, "I did my research. You've been missing since the age of fifteen while in foster care. Your mother and father are deceased due to an auto accident."

Pax nodded as she sipped her water, "Yep, that about sums it up."

"Who took you?"

"Brian Durlin. Have you heard of him?"

Bruce's face turned cold, "Unfortunately, he's a wonderful black mailer."

"Who do you think found all that material?" Pax cut her eyes to him as she took another sip of water.

Bruce gave a handsome smirk, "No wonder he's still after you. I would be too."

Pax put down her glass as she thought to herself, "Ah fuck it." She gave a five second pause of silence, "I'm going to be blunt."

Bruce lifted his eyebrows with curiosity, "What's that?"

Pax leaned down closer to the table and wiggled her finger for him to do the same. Bruce showed his perfect teeth as he did. She whispered, "Ever been with a twenty year old?" Bruce's perfect teeth disappeared, but he kept the smirk as he quietly shook his head. Pax smiled a seductive smile, "Want to?"

Bruce and Pax's face were smushed together as he tried to open the door and kiss her

Bruce and Pax's face were smushed together as he tried to open the door and kiss her. As the hotel door opened he scooped her up and plopped her on the bed. As he climbed on on top of her, Pax ripped open his button down shirt. Bruce aggressively jerked down her dress. She pushed him on to his back and quickly unbuttoned his pants as he leans up and kisses her lips. She forcefully jerks his pants down to find what she's looking for. Bruce leans his head back and grabbed a handful of her hair as she took him in her mouth. Pax wanted to continue the favor but her own selfish needs over took her. She pushed Bruce down and straddled him. He slightly flexed his abdomen as she eased him into her. They both smile at one another as they enjoyed each other company. Pax closed her eyes as she was getting close. She could have cared less if he wanted it to last longer.

Bruce tried to control her hips, but Pax growled as she pinned down his hands and thrust her hips. He tilted his head up as he could feel her milking him for every drop. He felt her spasm all around him. This set off his release as he grunted.

Bruce sat in bed as he watched her pull her dress back up, "So, you don't want to stick around? I'm mean you can sleep here if you want."

Pax smirked as she walked over and sat on his side of the bed and stroked his face, "That's sweet, but I do have to be going."

Bruce pulled her hand from his face and kissed her knuckles, "Isn't that my line."

Pax chuckled, "Not today."

She went to ease off the bed but he tugged her hand, "I want to see you again."

Pax tucked her hair behind her ear, "You will, but unfortunately it will be because of different circumstances. " There was a comfortable silence until it was broken, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." Bruce watched as she pulled out a small black case from her purse, "Please give it to Frost when he wakes up."

Bruce gave her a puzzled look as she leaned in and passionately kissed him. After that she left.