Chapter Sixteen

Pax stood behind Joker and rubbed her shoulders from the cold as he unlocked the apartment. It had been raining, but since they left in such a hurry, she didn't pack any extra clothes. Joker flipped on the lights but nothing happened. Pax eased in and took in her surroundings, "What is this place?"

Joker, turned on the radiator heat, "Very old safe house. This would be my off the grid location."

Pax's teeth was chattering. She walked over to the kitchen area and smiled. She liked the small apartment. It reminded her of home.  She continued to look through the kitchen drawers, inside was a picture of a woman, man and small little boy about the age of five. The face of the man had been burned. Pax squinted as she looked at it closer. She noticed the little boy looked a lot like the psychopath in the next room. She placed it back from where it came and shut the drawer. Joker walked in and turned on the cold water, he ran his hand under the faucet to ease a burn from the radiator. Pax eased over to examine it. She helped him try to sooth the coldness into his skin. After she was done, she held his palm open and kissed it.  Joker watched as took down one of the towels and tore a slim bandage. She gently tied it around his hand at a comfortable length. "There, all better."

Joker turned a tired smile to her, "Thanks."

"My pleasure."

"Pleasure? Now that was next on my list." He took a step towards her.

"No, no. You said you would tell me why we had to leave." Pax crossed her arms as she shivered.

"Don't you want to get warm?" He pressed her against the counter.

"Well yes, but I can stand by the heater for that." She gulped a lump in her throat.

He slightly tilted his head back and chuckled, "I have a better idea."

He gently lead her into the small living area

He gently lead her into the small living area. Pax was surprised how fast the room had heated up. Joker slid the left side dress strap off as he kissed behind it. The right was next. Pax raised her head from slight embarrassment from her being naked in front of him. Joker grabbed her hips and pulled them to his lips as he kissed down the middle of her cleavage, torso, and navel. Pax gasped loudly as he stoked the middle of her thigh. She looked down to him and smiled as she saw him on his knees looking up at her as he kissed her tummy. She shivered as he gently ran the tip of his nose across her peach fuzz belly. Joker stood up to her face and whispered on her lips, "Im going to fuck you until you can't walk for a week."

Pax's brow wrinkled as he pushed her back against the wall, "Don't say that. You were being so sweet. Please take it slow."

He jerked her legs up around his waist, "Why? We have all night."

"Because I'm new to this, you never even asked me out. Fucking usually comes later."

"Ok, we'll take it slow

"Ok, we'll take it slow." Pax arched her back against the wall as he slid into her. He leaned back to take in the view of her. She tightened her grip on his shoulders as he slowly thrusted into her. Pax's tension was slowly building to an ache.

Joker smiled as he teased her, "Are you alright? You look like your frustrated."

Pax closed her eyes as she spoke, "'This is torture. You can fuck me now."

"Oh no no, I'm enjoying this too much. I promise, it will be worth it."

Pax moaned loudly as he continued his slow thrust. Joker realized she was getting close since it was hard for him to pull out to thrust.

Her legs started to stiffen as her breathing became erratic. "Oh God, oh God! Shiiiit!!" Pax dug her nails into his shoulder as they came.