1.2

"Hi, I'm Grace Katherine, nice to meet you guys." Apparently, she didn't have black hair but very dark brown hair. I blame the lighting. Michael grabbed her a chair from an empty table and helped her down, placing her crutches underneath the large booth where most of us sat.

I invited Mia because Michael asked me too. He felt bad that he couldn't make her party and Grace Katherine felt bad because she knew Mia once liked Michael, but still wanted to remain friends with her.

Ashton couldn't make it and he hasn't necessarily been up to being around everyone since Shianne called him out on having a boner. Shianne, ironically, couldn't make it either as she went on some date with a boy named Harry. 

I sat in between Luke and Abbey who were clearly playing footsies under the table. I know this because occasionally, they would accidentally grab my foot which resulted in me kicking one of them.

"So what'd the doctor say about your foot?" Madi asks, taking a bite out of a hamburger Calum was shoving in front of her face, mainly because she didn't order anything. Ketchup smeared all over her mouth and I grab out my phone and take a picture of her on Snapchat, sending the picture to our group and to Calum, individually.  

"I didn't break anything, although I have a really nasty sprain and will have to have surgery and go to physical therapy." she grabs a french fry from the basket of chicken strips and fries that Michael ordered for her. "Thankfully, it'll be over by April." she shrugs her should and I take a drink of the cherry coke I ordered.

"So Mia, tell us about yourself," Grace suggest and our eyes all shift towards Mia.

"Well... I'm Asian and I also speak Mandarin Chinese. Um, that's basically it." Mia shrugs her shoulders. "Thank you guys for inviting me, I appreciate it, by the way."

"Mia, I want to say that I'm sorry for not going to your birthday party, that was not cool on my part." Michael's apology is sincere. I look at Grace who was watching Michael, I can tell that she truly loved him by the way she looked at him.

"Hey, it's okay," Mia says, giving Michael a smile. She grabs something out from her purse before opening it and revealing chopsticks. Everyone begins to stare at her as she takes a noodle from the soup she ordered and shoves it into her mouth.

When she slurps up her noodle, she takes up another before recognizing that we're all looking at her.

"I'm Asian! What do you expect?" we all chuckle and continue to eat our food.

The meal was anything but silent. We spent the entire time laughing at Madi's videos of her dogs or embarrassing the shit out of each other.

"Speaking of embarrassing things, where's Ashton?" Abbey asks, a smirk playing at her lips.

"I hate all of you," I take a bite out of my club sandwich and send a glare towards Abbey. 

"No you don't, but we might as well tell Mia, Michael, and Grace what happened," Calum smiles and I can see Madi trying to hold in a laugh. I sneer at all of them while they continue to laugh, leaving Mia, Michael, and Grace confused.

"Hey, guys! What'd I miss?" Moon exclaims. She's wearing a red raincoat. Her brown hair is soaked and her glasses contain little droplets on them.

"Right on time!" Madi shouts, "Grace this is Moon, Moon this is Grace, Michael's girlfriend." Madi introduces them. They quickly shake hands and Moon takes a seat next to Abbey and gives Grace a smile.

"Nice to meet you," Moon tells her. Grace smiles back at her and nods.

"Anyways, Moon, we're getting ready to tell Mia, Grace, and Michael what happened between Rene and Ashton a few days ago." Madi clasps her hands together and Moon snorts. I already know that I'm blushing excessively.