Chapter 6.5

Keith pov

I had wanted to talk to Lance, and when I heard he was with Blue, I didn't give it a second thought. It's not like I ever gave anything a second thought before acting on myself. But now that I'm here... never have I ever been so intimidated by her. She's considered one of the most playful and accepting lions out there, but I've never taken any of the lions into consideration, except Red. What do I do once I'm up there? Is he still mad? What if it all goes wrong? Shaking my head, I looked back at Blue. Putting a hand on her particle barrier.
"Hey Blue, it's me Keith, Paladin of Red, come on, let me in. I'm Lance's friend, I need to talk to him. Come on!" I stood there for what felt like forever, before sighing. "You're right, Lance doesn't want to talk to me. I'll come back later."
Turning around, I made the move to walk away, I was about to exit the doors, but stopped when I heard someone call to me.
"Wait, Keith." It was Lance.

"I want to tell something."

Shaking my head, I chuckled,"It's fine, you can go first."
He nodded his head, and stared sheepishly at the floor. "Well, I want to apologize, it wasn't my call to break down like that. You guys are right, I need to be a better paladin." He mumbled.
"No, Lance, I need to apologize, I forgot our bonding moment. I didn't hear your side of the story. I just, kept assuming you were wrong and I was right."
"It's not like you don't do that already."He teased
"Hey! I'm trying to be nice here!" I said, throwing my arms up in disbelief.
He chuckled
"Sure, mullet. Sure. Just...thanks for talking with me." And he quickly brushed past me and left. I smiled as I stood in silence. It felt nice to apologize. But...

I'm just hoping it wasn't to late.

-----Notes

Hey guys! Thanks for all of the support! I've been super bust lately and haven't had the time to respond to any of the comments, but I saw them don't worry! Thanks for 9.5k views! I'm just! Wow! I'm speechless!

This chapter is a short one, but I needed to get at least some of it up!
Reminder! Today is the last day to summit your art works! If you don't remember how to send it to me, go back to last chapter! It is important you send it to soon! I will be taking art Sept.8-15! I won't be taking art any later! But, I recommend you send them to me as soon as possible.
SO
SEND
ME
YOUR
WORKS!!!

Anyway! As usual! Even though this was a short chapter (real chapter will be up in a few days), I hope you enjoyed! Even though it's kinda rushed. XD

Tata~