Chapter 10

Lance pov

Heavy breathing filled the room, I was tangled in the sheets on my bed, the lights were turned low, and I felt light headed. (Get your mind out of the gutters!!!) I choked on my sobs as I pressed my hand close to my mouth.
I was getting better! I was! I was...Why am I...Why? I have a new family now! They love me, they care...right?
They won't care if I told them about the child...right? Or- no! Of course they'll care! They'll think of me as if I was a monster.
A monster, yeah, that's what I am...a monster.
That's what I always have been.
A monster.

-----Shiro pov

I pondered on my thoughts for awhile, before scurrying down the hallways, my past destination forgotten. I rushed into the control room and was faced with an eyes wide Allura.
"Princess, sorry for my sudden interruption, but was Lance just here?" I asked, collecting myself.
"...Yes, why do you ask?" She answered, with mild confusion.
"Did he act a little off? Or do anything...out of character?" I poked gently.
"Well, he was a little out of it. I wasn't sure, it was as if...how do I say this...he was a little down?"

I thanked Allura and wondered out of the room. "Oh, hey Shiro!" I blinked and turned to my left.
"Hunk, Pidge. How are you guys?" I smiled.
"Great! Hunk and I were working on a project to see if we can some how quicken the Lion's healing abilities. We were thinking about turning up the nano-unit or maybe the quantum-unit, but than we would have to change the entire section and I don't know how that's going to affect the lion's fighting and agility. Maybe if we-"
"Pidge, I think we lost Shiro." Hunk laughed.
"Heh, sorry Shiro, I was just think about it and thought if the healing pods have-"
"Pidge." Hunk warned.
Pidge humphed and pouted.
"It's fine Hunk. But I recommend talking to Coran or Allura on this. I'm not the best person to talk to on this matter." I nervously recommended.
"Alright, thanks Shiro. Uh, do you know where they are?"
"I know Allura's in the control room. I'm pretty sure she's still in there to." I smiled.
"Good luck!" I waved as I left.
Now to the matter at hand. Lance.
And I only know one person who's seen Lance at his weakest state.

-----Keith

I sat in my room, just taking a break from training. I picked up my blade, the one from my parents. And stared intensely at it, I just wanted answers, even a few would satisfy me. After a few tics, I sighed and set it down again. I was about to start heading back to finish training when I heard a knock on my door.
"Yeah? Come in."
"Hey Keith." Shiro walked in.
"Oh hey, what's up?"
"I need your help, it's Lance."
"Why what's wrong?" I instantly grew concerned.
"Well, I ran into him in the halls a few minutes ago and he was acting a little...strange? Out of it? I don't really know." He frowned.
"I came to you thinking he revealed a little more about himself to you. I didn't want to bother Hunk or Pidge, they seem pretty absorbed in what their doing already. I tried to consult with Allura, but she was just as clueless as I was. And well, Coran is no where in sight.
I sighed as I ran my hand through my raven black hair. I told him I didn't know anything about it and the only thing I was told from him was the moment we shared a few months or weeks ago. I didn't keep track. I apologized about the situation and that I'll keep an eyes out for him. He nodded and left, leaving me alone. I sat on the edge of my bed, training long forgotten.

Why can't you trust us?

-----Notes

Omg, I am so sorry! I recently haven't been able to come up with any ideas as to how this is going to play out! But, I saw your comments and how encouraging you guys were really helped, even though this is my shortest chapter yet. Winter break is coming up soon for me, so I was hoping to start actively posting around that time. I know I said I'd post on Saturday but I couldn't keep you guys waiting forever! I also just got into BMC! So I was thinking about making a another thing for that. Anyways, those are just my ideas.
But as always art isn't mine and I hope to see you guys again soon!

Tata~!