Thank you + Competition?!

Hello you wonderful people! I'm back! Oh stop your boo-ing! Uh-hum! Anyways! I can't believe it's been 8 months since this story ended! And omg its just EXPLODED! 114k?!? WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM? THE DARK REALM? My writing is mediocre at best! I was actually 13 when I started this story so it's quite the shock to me that it's so big! I look back at the earlier chapters and just cringe! But seriously! I want to thank each and ever one of you for reading! Doesn't even matter if you never finished because my writing is so bad! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! Thank you! I love you all so so so so much! You guys inspire me to continue writing despite even though I've wanted to give up so many times! I just...you do more things for me than I could ever return! Thank you.

——-CONTEST (ALL ENTRIES CAN BE SENT TO ME VIA WATTPAD OR INSTAGRAM: LISTED BELOW!)

I don't know how many of you guys are gonna see this message since it's been so long, but yes! Remember that art competition I said I was gonna do but canceled? Well! This is it! Last time, I got insecure since I had no entries (which is completely fine!) but this time, I'm back and I'm ready to give it a go again! And hopefully don't shy out!

Here are the rules:

1) NO PLAGERISM! Pretty simple!
2) NO SLURS! Easy right?
A) Curse and swear words are absolutely fine! Sometimes they add characteristics to a character!
3) Please respect other people works!
4) Two entry per person please! (But you can only win once!)

And that's about it!
-
Here are some other notes:
1) This is an art, writing, poem, etc competition! It's open to everything! If you're good at editing, go right ahead! This is is that everyone can express themselves how they want to express themselves!
2) Both LANGST AND KAMINARI ANGST WILL BE QUALIFIED!!!
3) There is no limit to writings! It can be however long or short you want! Same with poems and edits!
-
REWARDS!
Extras) The first 3 people who enter this contest will AUTOMATICALLY get a short story award of any prompt they wish within reason! (Please don't rush your entry!) I will PM you if you are within the first 3!

Ok!

1st!) A long story of about 2000-3000 words (Maybe longer!) of any prompt you wish! (Within Reason!) Shoutout!
An art request! Within reason! Full age w/ color!

2nd) A long story of about 1800-2500 words of any prompt within reason!
Shoutout!
An art request! Within reason! Half page w/ Color

3rd) A story of about 1500-2000 words of any prompt within reason!
Shoutout!
Small art request! Within reason! Half page

(I was hoping maybe to mail the 3 winners keychains or pins! But that is only if they are comfortable with that! I won't be able to ship out of the US tho. So, I'm sorry about that! But yeah! I have been thinking about that! Just let me know if ya'll are comfortable with that! And again! This is all just a maybe! That's why it's not officially in the reward list!)

See Instagram Phanny_Arts for reference for art! I only draw traditionally btw! :) And will be posting the work on my Insta (Unless you don't want me to!) So it will be sent to you via insta! Just a warning!

And finally!
DEADLINE!

SEPTEMBER 29!!! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE DAY OF DEADLINE AT 11:59 pm EST! YOU CAN SUBMIT WORKS THE DAY OF DEADLINE BEFORE ANNOUNCEMENT!

I hope to see you all participating and it's totally fine if y'all have no interest to! Thank you for you're time!

Tata~!