o n e

Taekwoon woke up to a weird tingling sensation on his lower part, probably his -annoying- morning wood. He groaned to the great feel he was having- wait, what?

Taekwoon stared on this lower part, there was something, more like someone, underneath his blanket. What the fuck, not again!

He quickly removed the blanket, revealed a tanned guy crunching down on his thigh, sucking his balls like some kind of a lollipop.

"Fuck Hakyeon– What the hell?!" Taekwoon groaned, he have to admit it was quite a blowjob to have in the morning.

"ogh- mornin tekwonngi, yur dic wer hart an it luk hurd, so i hep yu out."

"Shit– Don't speak with a dick in your damn mouth stupi– Gah!"  Taekwoon gasped, tilting his head back to the pleasure.

"Shit– Hakyeon!" Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's head, gripping of his black locks as he released his semen inside of Hakyeon's mouth.

The way Taekwoon trembled in his mouth, feeling the warm liquid flow in his throat was great. Hakyeon sucked it all the way down to the tilt, making sure there wasn't any of Taekwoon's milk wasted. He suck it to the head, making a soft "pop" sound as he pulled away. Hakyeon then stared at Taekwoon with a smirk as he swallowed the thick milk of Taekwoon.

"Thanks for the meal, Taekwoonnie." Hakyeon grinned as he licked his lips. "It was delicious, as always."

"Don't treat my dick as your breakfast, stupid." Taekwoon glared and Hakyeon giggled in reply.

This is the daily life of Taekwoon, the victim to Hakyeon, his roommate's libido. A boy toy. A dildo. Yeah, anything functional related with dick, that's what he probably is to Hakyeon.

Taekwoon, whose cheeks still blushed from earlier, stared at the tanned man getting off his bed. He do hate Hakyeon for treating him like a toy boy, but he have to admit Hakyeon is so damn sexy.

Hakyeon wiped his soft lips, which tainted with white smear of semen, with his long sleeve. His shorts hang off his ass, showing off his butt cheeks nicely. What a sight.

"Taekwoonie, you should get up now or you'll be late. Don't you have morning classes?"

"Huh?" Taekwoon finally snapped, what time was it right now? He quickly look at his digital clock next to his bed.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" Taekwoon screamed, sprinting his way into the bathroom. "Yah! It's all your fault Hakyeon!"

Hakyeon chuckled. "Stupid."

"sighs, stupid morning wood."

•••

yeah did i told y'all this story is full of bj?