t h r e e

"I heard you are roommates with Cha Hakyeon, from the dance department." Wonshik said as the put his food tray on the table, taking an empty seat right across Taekwoon. "Is that true?"

"Well, yeah, kinda." Taekwoon frowned, once hearing the name. He could not help but remembered what happened earlier.

Wonshik rised his eyebrows, noticing the weird respond of Taekwoon. "What's wrong? Aren't he nice? I heard he is a great dancer."

Taekwoon remind silent, pursed his lips. Is he? How would Taekwoon know whether is Hakyeon was a great dancer or not, not that he ever saw him dance anyway.

But judging on the way Hakyeon's body curved when he bend down on Taekwoon's crotch, he does look great. Hakyeon have a pretty long neck, his beautiful tanned skin, the way his body move each time he move his head, sucking dick skillfully, Taekwoon could tell Hakyeon's flexsibility. And the way his butt cheeks looking so firmly nice and round. Yeah...

"I think, he maybe is a great dancer."

"You think?? What the heck man! Don't you ever saw him dance?" Wonshik gasped, "Wait–" Wonshik typed on his phone.

"What? Are you going to show me his video or what?" Taekwoon squinted. The thought of Wonshik have Hakyeon's videos irritated him. He unconditionally glared at Wonshik.

"Nah, I need to update my instagram, they are hungry too." Wonshik joked, he's a huge instagramer, what do you expect anyway?

"Anyway, back to the point. He's an awesome dancer! Seriously, I saw him once when I visited dance department." Wonshik explained every detail and how much he wanted to compose a song for Hakyeon to dance to. "Since you guys are roommates, you can tell him that."

"Hmm, yeah, sure." Taekwoon mumbled. He get back to his lunch. Honestly he was bothered, why was Wonshik so into Hakyeon's dance?

"Promise me!" Wonshik grinned.

Taekwoon just hummed in reply.

"sighs, is he that great of a dancer?"

•••

fun fact, this ff actually related (in character) to dm